No announcement yet.

Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immunity is granted as long as you declare you’re running for President ! *** kinda banana republic **** is that!?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        Illegal activity that he admitted to on camera like it was some sort of badge of honor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Make no mistake, he was bragging !

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
          He only wants to look into the matter when it benefits him. How many other countries did Trump personally interject himself into to stave off corruption? All the corrupt countries in Africa we give money to. Millions we give to corrupt Afghanistan. None of these countries our allies, and the one he’s worried about happens to be the one with the Biden’s involved? [emoji849] Come on man? Look...clearly the Biden’s were shady. Not saying they weren’t. The president saw a chance to take a shot at them that, because he’s president, he probably should have had Lindsey Graham or someone else do. He stepped out of bounds. He gave the Dems what they’d been looking for since the Mueller thing was bogus. I don’t know how y’all can’t see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have absolutely zero proof of any of those assumption. That’s where you go wrong. You make an assumption of intent. None of that holds any water. President is allowed to ask for investigations into foreign crimes. Period, the end. Political opponent or not. You, or anyone else, assuming intents or reasons means absolutely nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I saw him tell Russia to look for Hillary’s emails, I saw him tell China (while he was president) they should investigate the Bidens, I read on the transcript that he asked Ukraine to look into Burisma. I’m telling you what I saw with my own eyes. I don’t care WHAT president did it...it’s WRONG! Now impeachment for that is a whole different debate. You don’t ask an enemy nation to investigate your political rival. If you can’t see that it’s because you don’t WANT to see it. He should just be honest, he plays to win and he saw a chance to mitigate a political threat. BTW... all of the corrupt countries that we give money to and the only one Trump gets involved in is the one linked to the Biden’s???

Enemy?

There are countries that look into citizens dealings all the time...

Indo not think you understand the climate in the Ukaraine

Comment

How many other countries did Trump personally interject himself into to stave off corruption?
              North Korea, China, Mexico, Canada, Iran, France, Germany, Syria, Russia.... just a few off the top of my head.

But the one that the Democrats raised a monumental objection to just happened to be the one where the children of Joe Biden, John Kerry, and Nancy Pelosi all had crooked money laundering deals that were being exposed. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Comment

Simple

Russia/Clinton emails = sarcasm and political banter

China/Clinton/bidens = sarcasm and political banter

Ukraine/bidens = statesmanship

None of ^^^^^ is illegal either way and only violates "PC laws" and hurts personal preference feelings.

Comment

I saw him tell Russia to look for Hillary’s emails, I saw him tell China (while he was president) they should investigate the Bidens, I read on the transcript that he asked Ukraine to look into Burisma. I’m telling you what I saw with my own eyes. I don’t care WHAT president did it...it’s WRONG! Now impeachment for that is a whole different debate. You don’t ask an enemy nation to investigate your political rival. If you can’t see that it’s because you don’t WANT to see it. He should just be honest, he plays to win and he saw a chance to mitigate a political threat. BTW... all of the corrupt countries that we give money to and the only one Trump gets involved in is the one linked to the Biden’s???

You would have to be stupid or just plain old ignorant to believe this garbage.
                  You didn't see him do anything, you heard him crack a joke and if you believe anything else you are as lost as every demonic dem out there.
                  Asking Ukraine to look into the Biden's was and is his job! He IS the President of the USA if you haven't accepted that yet. The dems blocked the visas of the Ukranian's that were coming here to blow the whistle on the corruption and they are still blocking them. Educate yourself.
                  You really think he told Russia anything about Hiliary's actions, pure stupidity, you can't possibly be an adult and believe that w/o being mentally challenged. This foolish talk is why we are here. Lost fools acting like children and spreading the lies. Embarrassing!

Comment

You boys should quit arguing with liberals.
                    They believe what liberal media tells them. They’re sheep...

Comment

He better hope he wins. Otherwise he’s an Impeached, one-term president and he’ll be remembered as such. Nothing more. I think the impeachment probably helped his chances. Poor strategy by the Dems and Pelosi was initially smart enough to know it. She let them drag her down this losing option. The president needs to chill out with asking other countries to look into his political opponents though. That is NOT ok.

Only the weak minded.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                        You would have to be stupid or just plain old ignorant to believe this garbage.

You didn't see him do anything, you heard him crack a joke and if you believe anything else you are as lost as every demonic dem out there.

Asking Ukraine to look into the Biden's was and is his job! He IS the President of the USA if you haven't accepted that yet. The dems blocked the visas of the Ukranian's that were coming here to blow the whistle on the corruption and they are still blocking them. Educate yourself.

You really think he told Russia anything about Hiliary's actions, pure stupidity, you can't possibly be an adult and believe that w/o being mentally challenged. This foolish talk is why we are here. Lost fools acting like children and spreading the lies. Embarrassing!

Demonic Dems??? Dude you need to take a deep breath. I can assure you, I’m not demonic whatsoever. Not even a little. LOL. Ok I voted for Trump, so don’t try to put me in a group. However, I’m aware and unbiased enough to realize that this man is malignant. The second I saw him making fun of a handicapped person I knew something was really wrong with him and he was beneath the presidency. I’m also unbiased enough to say that overall I think he’s doing a fair job as president. I just think something in him is dark and he’s bad for the country (my opinion). And what do you mean I didn’t see anything? I literally saw him tell Russia to check Hillary’s emails, I SAW him seriously ask China to investigate the Biden’s. That’s inviting a foreign country to interfere in an election. If he’s such a corruption fighter there’s plenty of places he could go after that don’t involve his political adversaries. Why don’t we hear about those?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                          Simple

Russia/Clinton emails = sarcasm and political banter

China/Clinton/bidens = sarcasm and political banter

Ukraine/bidens = statesmanship

None of ^^^^^ is illegal either way and only violates "PC laws" and hurts personal preference feelings.

Never said it was illegal. Just wrong. And it wasn’t sarcasm he was clearly asking China (who we don’t even trust enough to put their chips in our computers) to investigate them. When have you ever seen a president go on international TV and ask the Chinese COMMUNIST to investigate his political rival? Or the dang Russians to check anyone’s email? I can post the video if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            Enemy?

There are countries that look into citizens dealings all the time...

Indo not think you understand the climate in the Ukaraine

When I said enemy I was referring to China and Russia.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rcole1310;14589242]Demonic Dems??? Dude you need to take a deep breath. I can assure you, I’m not demonic whatsoever. Not even a little. LOL. Ok I voted for Trump, so don’t try to put me in a group. However, I’m aware and unbiased enough to realize that this man is malignant. The second I saw him making fun of a handicapped person I knew something was really wrong with him and he was beneath the presidency. I’m also unbiased enough to say that overall I think he’s doing a fair job as president. I just think something in him is dark and he’s bad for the country (my opinion). And what do you mean I didn’t see anything? I literally saw him tell Russia to check Hillary’s emails, I SAW him seriously ask China to investigate the Biden’s. That’s inviting a foreign country to interfere in an election. If he’s such a corruption fighter there’s plenty of places he could go after that don’t involve his political adversaries. Why don’t we hear about those?

A fair job as President? Good lord man, who do you think could do better for this country than Trump has? Please, please, please bring this person to the forefront so the citizens of this country can get to know this person.

As far as China and the Biden’s go, it should cause you great concern, but not because of what Trump said. Your bias is showing.

Comment

Never said it was illegal. Just wrong. And it wasn’t sarcasm he was clearly asking China (who we don’t even trust enough to put their chips in our computers) to investigate them. When have you ever seen a president go on international TV and ask the Chinese COMMUNIST to investigate his political rival? Or the dang Russians to check anyone’s email? I can post the video if you want.

And he said it in jest. This PC BS has run its pathetic course. Enough is enough!

Comment

Working...
                                X