Trump Dallas Rally October 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
    I was toying with joining the Oath Keepers who will be helping folks get safely back to their cars past the Antifa idiots.
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vf22N1_8nE"]ANTIFA & Protesters Terrorize Minneapolis Trump Rally - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

What would you guys do if a female protester slapped your wife across the face as you both are walking back from the Rally? Serious question

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        What would you guys do if a female protester slapped your wife across the face as you both are walking back from the Rally? Serious question

First of all I'd not be caught in that situation, but IF I was, I'd "be in fear of my wife's life and/or mine"...

Comment

Instant reaction would be to hit her in the face. You are attacking my wife and I will protect her at all cost.

Then we will quickly walk away as I am sure hanging around will not be beneficial

Comment

I hope I’m never in that position but if it were to happen the female protester better not be in the company of a male protester. My first reaction would be to light HIM up. Just sayin

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses. As most of you know this happened at the Trump rally in Minneapolis and the video went viral because the husband did nothing and kept walking. I have a moral code to not hit woman....but I think at the point my wife is attacked the attacking female has thrown herself into a situation where I will defend my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                I hope I’m never in that position but if it were to happen the female protester better not be in the company of a male protester. My first reaction would be to light HIM up. Just sayin
                She was in the company of this loser, cheap shot *******. They seem to be the primary instigators in most of these attacks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	24595721

Roll back the vid to this portion and slow it down. She clearly positions herself close to him and waits for the right moment to fling herself backward giving her ***** boyfriend reason to punch him... because "she was attacked."

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	24595722
                Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 10-15-2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  She was in the company of this loser, cheap shot *******. They seem to be the primary instigators in most of these attacks.

yotu.be is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yotu.be has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

[ATTACH]97670[/ATTACH]

Roll back the vid to this portion and slow it down. She clearly positions herself close to him and waits for the right moment to fling herself backward giving her ***** boyfriend reason to punch him... because "she was attacked."

[ATTACH]96271[/ATTACH]
                  they look like great contributors to society

Comment

Throat punch!

Comment

And to think we have members on tbh that support this trash.

Comment

I'm honestly surprised one of these ANTIFA terrorists hasn't had their head taken off for assaulting people like that. Kudos to the folks that show restraint. I'm at a point where I don't think I'd be as passive as some of the Trump supporters we see on video. LOL....prolly best I stay at home. I'm sure it'd go viral when some idiot hits me or my wife and gets put in the hospital. Media wouldn't spin that at all, now would they?

heck....it's hard enough biting my tongue as a teacher with what some of the kids say on a daily basis. Never in my life would I ever think it was ok to speak to adults the way I see kinder-5th grade talk to the teachers on this campus....yeah....Kinder thru 5th.

but you see adults behaving like this and you wonder "whats wrong with the kids?"
                        pretty easy to see what's wrong
                        Last edited by BuckySWT; 10-15-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                          And to think we have members on tbh that support this trash.
                          I've been on here a while and have never seen any that support antifa

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/EricThompso...2102855151281/

Just takes one red neck to scatter them

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

Reminds me of something my dad told me when I was a kid in school... "Son, if there's somebody pickin' on you or bullying you, if you will kick his *** just right, he'll run from you the next time he see you."

I tried it and son-of-a-gun, it worked!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X