Matt Lauer raped that girl in Sochi ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    If you ask a highly intoxicated girl to join you in a friendly game of cornhole and she either declines or is clearly not in control of her faculties, the gentlemanly (not to mention legal/moral) thing to do is not force her to join the game. This should go without saying.
    ok I agree, but what if she comes back a couple of days later wanting to play the game again?

Matt Lauer can kiss my ***, I darn sure don't like him.

why is it ok to come back years later and start some ****. if it happened she should have been at the P.D. as soon as she got herself collected and was able to swear out a complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      ok I agree, but what if she comes back a couple of days later wanting to play the game again?

Matt Lauer can kiss my ***, I darn sure don't like him.

why is it ok to come back years later and start some ****. if it happened she should have been at the P.D. as soon as she got herself collected and was able to swear out a complaint.
      I get needing time, even years to build the courage to confront an abuser. It’s got to be a humiliating endeavor and painful to relive abuse.

What I don’t get is the continuation of the relationship willfully. Then again some girls have “daddy issues,” and don’t know anything more than being treated as an object of lust.

As Jerp stated, be the gentleman, no person deserves to be a living sex toy.

On a lighter note, Turns our Matt Lauer was nowhere in the world, apparently he was in ur-anus!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I get needing time, even years to build the courage to confront an abuser. It’s got to be a humiliating endeavor and painful to relive abuse.

What I don’t get is the continuation of the relationship willfully. Then again some girls have “daddy issues,” and don’t know anything more than being treated as an object of lust.

As Jerp stated, be the gentleman, no person deserves to be a living sex toy.

On a lighter note, Turns our Matt Lauer was nowhere in the world, apparently he was in ur-anus!
        well 'ol Matt might have not been able to be found, but he sure wasn't in my galaxy.

but on a serious note, i'm not sure what a daddy issue is, and i don't know why anyone would be a sex toy (not slave) unless they wanted to be one... and i mean the ones that have a ways and means to walk away, change their phone number, get a court order, and to have that animal caged when he went after her again.

probably more of this story to come....

Comment

Been out of the loop for a couple of days, but what I can gather from this thread he might have penetrated me too if it is worth a couple mil.

Not sure, I drink a lot.

Pay no attention to the above sentence if it is going to cost me beer money.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            Been out of the loop for a couple of days, but what I can gather from this thread he might have penetrated me too if it is worth a couple mil.

Not sure, I drink a lot.

Lmaooooo.......[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
            She pretty much has proven she is a gold digger.....and he is a deviant!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure, I drink a lot.

I'm protective of my parts located between the knees and waist. That said, for seven figures, I'll play a loose prevent defense.

Comment

Make one wonder if'n ol Matt is able to take what he dishes out.

Comment

Not sure, I drink a lot.

Is this incident how you came up with your user name? If so, quite a predicament.

Comment

Working...
                  X