Joe Bidens son....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    The gloves are off all the rules regarding respectable journalism will continue to spiral as the election gets closer. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have a list of more bogus attacks waiting to be leaked.
    It going to get bad. Much much worse, more and more fake news. While the real news gets buried. The media went from rich people diddling kids on an island to chicken sandwiches and 16 year old reading a speech written by someone else.

Comment

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have a list of more bogus attacks waiting to be leaked.
      I'd be shocked if they don't. As you said, they are going to run an endless chain of attacks, making up whatever they can think of that might have a slight chance of being believable. They're not believable at all though, as they have zero credibility. But the folks on the left will believe anything, so they don't need everyone to believe. They just need enough of their voters to believe to swing the election. Sadly, that's a possibility these days with the sheer number of ignorant and senseless people in our society.

Comment

I personally think they are sending more people to Trump with all these false attacks.
        Blacks especially.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          I'd be shocked if they don't. As you said, they are going to run an endless chain of attacks, making up whatever they can think of that might have a slight chance of being believable. They're not believable at all though, as they have zero credibility. But the folks on the left will believe anything, so they don't need everyone to believe. They just need enough of their voters to believe to swing the election. Sadly, that's a possibility these days with the sheer number of ignorant and senseless people in our society.
          Oh, the fact this will still be a race coming close to 50% in the popular is the most mind boggling Shane...if it's the case with all this obvious nonsense how do you sustain??

Comment

Biden just met with the clintons.
            What son?

Comment

Oh, the fact this will still be a race coming close to 50% in the popular is the most mind boggling Shane...if it's the case with all this obvious nonsense how do you sustain??
              I don't know, brother. I'm hoping and praying for a renewal of common sense. It's an uphill climb for sure with all the failures and sabotage in education, media, morals/spirituality, etc... Things are always cyclical. I hope the cycle shifts sooner rather than later.

Comment

Oh, the fact this will still be a race coming close to 50% in the popular is the most mind boggling Shane
                50%? I wouldn't trust ANY polls right now.

Comment

They have Ol Joe by the short and curlys...its a matter of time...

Liz Warren will be the candidate...and her message dont play well with vast majority....

He will moon walk into another 4 years....

After that I hope its a conservative woman that runs....like Ivanka

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I'm talking about actual turnout numbers...it's always been somewhat close to 50-50 on the popular for potus. My point being regardless who the dems pic out of the current bunch, it's STILL gonna end up similar for 2020.

50% is kinda nuts...founding fathers nailed it with the E.C system. Sorta failed about missing term limits for all elected officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Just keep in mind that when you see the Democrat media proclaiming, “Trump is trying to discredit recent polls because he’s losing in nearly all of them”, Trump is simply pointing out the obvious, that these polls are neither legitimate nor accurate and instead are simply political propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by artos View Post
                        i'm talking about actual turnout numbers...it's always been somewhat close to 50-50 on the popular for potus. My point being regardless who the dems pic out of the current bunch, it's still gonna end up similar for 2020.

50% is kinda nuts...founding fathers nailed it with the e.c system. Sorta failed about missing term limits for all elected officials.

[ATTACH]973647[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Coke head

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              Coke head
                              We're talking about Biden's son, NOT Obama.

Try and keep up. Oh, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                              X