Trump, NRA and GOP about to sell out gun owners......AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Add Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw to the list too. He’s about to flip on us. He supports red flag laws.

Time for him to go at the next election if he follows through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mike,

I watched every interview with Crenshaw that people posted saying "he supports red flaw laws". I must not be watching the same interviews as those people. He has came out and clearly states that he would never want to implement this on a federal level. He has clearly denounced any support of what the democrats have proposed as "red flag laws". He has described the bill of becoming way out of control. Personally, I'm totally against red flag laws, and from every interview I can find from him, he does not support them either.

We need guys like Crenshaw in Washington. He is not a reactionary person (which most people are) so he handles debates with democrats a lot better than most. He says all the time that we should have a "conversation" about all kinds of different issues. That doesn't mean he's "flipped" or supports them. That is his tactic in order to appear to be compromising with his fellow democrat counterparts (He has said this many times). Extreme talks about mandatory buyback of "assault rifles" is in the eyes of many political leaders in Washington right now. Crenshaw has publically been fighting that tooth and nail. We need guys like that up there. Unfortunately, there's not many left that truly support our views.

Now with all of that being said, if he does in fact support the new bill that the Dems are working up, than I will not be defending him. But from everything I can find, he has completely denounced supporting their bill.
    Last edited by Arrowthreat; 08-30-2019, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X