No announcement yet.

Another Clinton accomplice dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think the dude is dead. A billionaire with his kind of connections who apparently was about to spill the beans on some very prominent and influential people? Come on now. This cat can disappear real quick and in a hurry like.

Comment

I heard he’s bunking with el chapo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Looks like another big sales year for tin foil hats. A lot of new customers.
        Sonic sells good cheese on everything. Go sonic! 👍

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pHIez3VxQE"]Final Moments With Jeffrey Epstein - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
            I knew this would happen!
            told my wife a few weeks ago...it was coming

Comment

I bet William Campbell, the guy that supposedly has information concerning Killery in the Uranium one case and is set to testify against her feels. I bet he has a change of heart. You probably couldn't drive a pin ups his arse with a sledge hammer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  I don’t think the dude is dead. A billionaire with his kind of connections who apparently was about to spill the beans on some very prominent and influential people? Come on now. This cat can disappear real quick and in a hurry like.

I don't doubt this for a second. Has anybody actually seen proof of his death. I'll wait.............

Comment

Dang. I can't believe another one got suicided!
                    Last edited by saintsfan; 08-10-2019, 07:52 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
                      Dang. I can't believe another one got suicided!

Neither could he!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                        Everyone is surprised he committed suicide while on suicide watch, just imagine how surprised he was
                        Yup

Comment

Nothing like forcible suicide

Comment

we were placing bets at work on how many days from his arrest until he was suicided

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                              I don't doubt this for a second. Has anybody actually seen proof of his death. I'll wait.............
                              Funny how the top two people on planet earth that would require proof of death just happen to not have proof.

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                              we were placing bets at work on how many days from his arrest until he was suicided
                              So obvious. But don't worry everyone will go right back to work Monday and will switch back to telling people worried about our government to put their tin foil hats back on.

Simply amazing how fast people forget and/or refuse to see how corrupt our government is.

But DO NOT worry... New "red flag" laws will keep you warm and cozy.

Comment

what boggles my mind is how we let them get this corrupt in the first place. and not just the democrats but republicans as well. like the frog in the pot, they've been slowly turning the temp up and we are starting to boil and most people don't even realize it. everyone's too busy pointing fingers at the other side instead of pointing fingers at the government in general.

as far as the red flag laws, I think its funny how the people on the left pushing so hard for gun control are also the ones who hate the cops so much. if they take our gun rights away, only the cops will legally have guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X