Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Mueller Hearing - 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gohmert: Did you know that your entire team was full of venomous Trump-hating hacks?

Mueller: Know what?

Gohmert: Your investigator Peter Strzok hated Trump.

Mueller: Ok.

Gohmert: You didn’t know that?

Mueller: *mumbles*

What a dunce. He really cant even form coherent answers to pretty obvious questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Yes. He's a lot more aware and with it than this morning's elderly grandpa routine would seem to indicate. It's funny how he has no trouble answering some questions, but then he can't seem to remember anything about other questions.
      Oh I agree with that. This whole thing is a farce. The guy is a major POS.

Comment

Major circle jerk conspired by our incompetent politicians.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quRhqWenkhY"]Jim Jordan vs. Mueller What's up with Joseph Misfud Bob? - YouTube[/ame]

Jordan and Mueller exchange.

Mueller said he won’t answer any questions about what started the false accusation that the President conspired with Russia.

Like, why would that be important ?

Comment

Geez, now it's Swallowswell.

Comment

So when did Mueller develope demensia? Did it just strike him down this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                So when did Mueller develope demensia? Did it just strike him down this morning?
                Not entirely. Seems like it comes and goes, depending on which letter is in parenthesis after a committee member's name. If it's a (D), he's fine. If it's an (R), he's suddenly afflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Is it just me or does Mueller look like an 80 year old man that doesnt understand whats going on....or is it just me?

Asking people to repeat questions multiple times
                  He’s looked confused and tired the entire time!

Comment

"No one is above the law"

Except for illegal immigrants who are by definition breaking the law, right?

Comment

Keep in mind that more than one person's lives were ruined for "lying" to this lying POS>

Comment

Sadly I doubt much will happen. Both the left and right will howl and beat their chests from their mole mountain top at the end of the day.

I'm only watching because I have some action on if Mueller mentions the word "impeach"

Comment

He’s clearly compromised and has bias against trump.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            Jim Jordan vs. Mueller What's up with Joseph Misfud Bob? - YouTube

Jordan and Mueller exchange.

Mueller said he won’t answer any questions about what started the false accusation that the President conspired with Russia.

Like, why would that be important ?

Thanks for posting that!

Comment

Now a Texan is making him look like a dunce.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPP2kPl862I"]Representative Ratcliffe questions Mueller - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wow. Rep Stuebe just caused Mueller to need another tube of Preparation H

Comment

Working...
                                X