Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tread harder, daddy! MAGA fanbois, come defend your 2A-trampling president

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

It’s not even that strong. I don’t hate him. What I cannot understand is those who walk among us and gargle Trump’s balls like he is infallible.

Nobody is infallible, and “b&&@ gar££^*”is part and parcel to politics since the beginning of this country. We can twist anything to fit out narrative and get ****** about, whether it’s how many trips a President takes or his opinions on the Dakotan black gill pufferfish. No candidate is going to say the right thing all the time or agree with everything you agree with. Hell it’s hard enough for the wife and I to agree on what to eat let alone keep everybody happy. Yes, he has no check valve from his brain to his mouth, I’ll concede that. I’m disgusted with 98% of the azzclowns up there. Self aggrandizing, self serving ,narcissistic POS, who love the power, and these days fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It appears that the NRA is not prepping him nor his team on the subjects. I am wondering is that because of the confusion within the NRA? Great overall discussion nonetheless.
      Originally posted by 35remington View Post

It’s not even that strong. I don’t hate him. What I cannot understand is those who walk among us and gargle Trump’s balls like he is infallible.
      LOL...…...u got me on that one!
      Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Nobody is infallible, and “b&&@ gar££^*”is part and parcel to politics since the beginning of this country. We can twist anything to fit out narrative and get ****** about, whether it’s how many trips a President takes or his opinions on the Dakotan black gill pufferfish. No candidate is going to say the right thing all the time or agree with everything you agree with. Hell it’s hard enough for the wife and I to agree on what to eat let alone keep everybody happy. Yes, he has no check valve from his brain to his mouth, I’ll concede that. I’m disgusted with 98% of the azzclowns up there. Self aggrandizing, self serving ,narcissistic POS, who love the power, and these days fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Slow clap!!!!!!!!………..and a great response to that first quote!

Comment

As long as he keeps stacking courts with conservative, pro 2nd A judges, he is far from trampling on anything, except the snowflakes lil feewlings.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
          That is a democrat in the senate and is going nowhere. Trump hasn't said another word about it. Dead subject.
          That's what I thought about the bump stock ban. We hadn't heard anything about it in months. I even think the dems forgot about them. Then, suddenly Trump jumped up and said, "Don't worry my old anti-2nd friends, I didn't forget!" Then, poof.

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          As long as he keeps stacking courts with conservative, pro 2nd A judges, he is far from trampling on anything, except the snowflakes lil feewlings.
          The above action was a trampling. A small trampling, but a trampling none the less. Denying it might taste like salty mouthwash.

Comment

Trump may do something, but that legislation is going nowhere.

Comment

Such a non-issue...if you think Trump is going to pat Menendez on the arse with a high five for the end to suppressors?? That clown is nonexistent to the POTUS & would do a 180 out of spite alone. This entire news cycle is already a closed topic.

Have you even read the verbiage?? They are outlawed in that perv's state already but he really thinks they make firearms silent & the police will not be able to hear where all these suppressed using thugs plan to commit felonies!! Once the background to even possess & understanding of ownership is under a microscope is explained?? Come on, Why in the hell would you lose sleep thinking your cans are going to be taken away simply because of an off gaff question saying Trump would look into it with his own sons being owners?? Good grief!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Such a non-issue...if you think Trump is going to pat Menendez on the arse with a high five for the end to suppressors?? That clown is nonexistent to the POTUS & would do a 180 out of spite alone. This entire news cycle is already a closed topic.

Have you even read the verbiage?? They are outlawed in that perv's state already but he really thinks they make firearms silent & the police will not be able to hear where all these suppressed using thugs plan to commit felonies!! Once the background to even possess & understanding of ownership is under a microscope is explained??

Come on, Why in the hell would you lose sleep thinking your cans are going to be taken away simply because of an off gaff question saying Trump would look into it with his own sons being owners?? Good grief!!
                Yeah it is a bit ridiculous imo.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha, we are at the point in the thread where if you dont agree (with something that hasnt even happened). Strangers will call you a homo.

I am just glad we have such staunch 2A supporters on here that are willing to spend such a large amount of time and energy defending something that is so critical to all hunters, shooters, and constitutionalists. Yall are really focused on the important issues at hand.

Comment

Working...
                  X