No announcement yet.

Tread harder, daddy! MAGA fanbois, come defend your 2A-trampling president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this "daddy" and "Oh yeah do it" stuff is ridiculous. I don't think anyone actually thinks that way. The thing is, most people don't care about silencers and items like that the way people like you or I do. It's just not an important issue to them.

It's unfortunate for sure as they are missing the big picture, but to pretend anyone (outside of the obvious people) are laying there pleasuring themselves to thoughts of Trump burning the constitution is a bit disingenuous and honestly a little weird.
    Last edited by Clay C; 06-05-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
      The bump stock ban was a really bad move in my opinion. If he goes the same way on silencers, next it will be thermal and night vision on the chopping block.... I had just started to not have any issue voting for Trump next round, but if he goes down this road I will be hoping for another Republican option in 2020.....
      They'll go for mags and ammo first.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
        He is just a politician. He will do whatever he thinks it takes to get re-elected. If he is re-elected, the real Trump whatever that is will come out.

I swear, I am not anti-Trump, but some of you guys would defend him blindly if there was a film of him murdering babies.
        Seems like if that were the case, assuming he has any clue what his voter base is, he wouldn't have answered that question like that. He also wouldn't have pushed through the ban on bump stocks. I don't understand what his angle is, but it's no good to me regardless of the intent. He will lose a lot of support if he decides to act on his comments regarding suppressors. I'll be one of the votes he cant count on if he pushes.

Comment

Who is sasquatch.300? Glad to see they are taking Pride month so ssssserioussssly.

Who is that Donny is sitting down with, Piers? You think there is going to be a worthwhile discussion taking place about guns there, while they are in the UK? Funny that Sssssassssquatch didnt catch and of the other Donald quotes.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            There’s an old saying. “ Lose the battle, win the war”. The harder We keep fighting for accessories that fall outside the scope of the 2nd amendment, the harder the anti’s will fight to tax, ban, or overprice our ammo. There is hearing protection available other than suppressors. Had them for years. Personally, I think that using the hearing protection argument is B.S. I’d rather give up my suppressors than give up my ammo.
            Problem is this is a never ending war, so a lost battle is just that.

I would pick protecting my suppressor over any AR or my pistols, because I use it more than any other shooting thing I have, other than bullets. I don't own an AR but would still fight for those that do, and hope that they will fight for what is important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
              Seems like if that were the case, assuming he has any clue what his voter base is, he wouldn't have answered that question like that. He also wouldn't have pushed through the ban on bump stocks. I don't understand what his angle is, but it's no good to me regardless of the intent. He will lose a lot of support if he decides to act on his comments regarding suppressors. I'll be one of the votes he cant count on if he pushes.
              I agree. I see a few problems with him on this subject.

Him not knowing jack and squat about firearms, the firearm industry or firearm enthusiast.

The NRA started the conversation on bumpstocks then tried to claim they didn't. They also put out videos explicitly supporting red flag laws, then said that they never did. Like him, they talk out of both sides of their mouths on this subject. Who do you think Trump believes is the best representative of gun owners? Who has his ear?

The only individual gun owners he's involved with are mega wealthy or powerful people whom laws don't apply too and Fudds who don't care about firearms outside of their hunting rifles and $30,000 trap guns they use once a year.

It's very likely his perception of gun owners is that they support crap like this. It's a fool move.

I also believe a lot of it is just how a wealthy business man from New York that has never personally had a use for firearms feels about them in general.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Who is sasquatch.300? Glad to see they are taking Pride month so ssssserioussssly.

Who is that Donny is sitting down with, Piers? You think there is going to be a worthwhile discussion taking place about guns there, while they are in the UK? Funny that Sssssassssquatch didnt catch and of the other Donald quotes.
                I think all that is a true representation of how Trump feels about gun ownership. However, he is seriously misguided on suppressor roles in mass shootings and shootings in general.

Comment

How about his son and name sake, Junior Donnie?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk"]SILENCERCO ONE ON ONE : DONALD TRUMP JR. UNCUT - YouTube[/ame]
                  Attached Files

Comment

Daddy Donny gonna tread again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

President Donald Trump said he’ll "seriously look" at banning gun silencers after last week’s mass shooting in Virginia.

“Well, I’d like to think about it," Trump said in an interview with Piers Morgan on ITV’s Good Morning Britain. “I’m going to seriously look at it."

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                        Anyone surprised a billionaire from NYC doesn’t like guns? We were given two candidates to choose from. This is what we’ve got.
                        I’m thinking he doesn’t even know the process of acquiring them and stated an opinion. I don’t like the opinion but I **** sure didn’t like Hilary. Hopefully his sons talk some sense into him before he goes down the bumpstock road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, are y'all going to vote for Biden or Bernie?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                            Trump. I'm not a single issue voter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                              Exactly. The other option(s) is 100x's worse.

Comment

Don’t argue facts

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Maybe Hillary is more inline with your views.....
                                They just hate Pres Trump

Comment

Working...
                                X