Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Yep. Getting interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have never gotten voted in if he had been as pansy waist as you want him to be. Every thing that has been done about the Democrats dishonesty is because of the way he puts it right out there and challenges the norm. If he was a nice guy, nothing would get done, just like George Bush. You are witnessing the most atrocious political crime in our history and nice don't cut it. I want him to get even meaner.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
      He would have never gotten voted in if he had been as pansy waist as you want him to be. Every thing that has been done about the Democrats dishonesty is because of the way he puts it right out there and challenges the norm. If he was a nice guy, nothing would get done, just like George Bush. You are witnessing the most atrocious political crime in our history and nice don't cut it. I want him to get even meaner.
      If by meaner you mean more aggressive with regard to exposing the Obama administration's unbelievable abandonment and violation of the Constitution then I wholeheartedly agree with you.

But he is diminishing its impact because he is so undisciplined, unprincipled, and petty. For there to be transcendent change from exposing what happened - the kind of change that would have exposed the dangers of big government democracy to an entire generation - Trump has to take that message to a wider range of folks than just those who cheer every time he calls someone a name.

He is blowing it, if he hasn't already. What I am saying and I believe is that there isn't anything that he has accomplished that wouldn't have been had he simply acted like he was President of the United States. Instead of a child who has to strike out every time he perceives criticism or disagreement.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
        If by meaner you mean more aggressive with regard to exposing the Obama administration's unbelievable abandonment and violation of the Constitution then I wholeheartedly agree with you.

But he is diminishing its impact because he is so undisciplined, unprincipled, and petty. For there to be transcendent change from exposing what happened - the kind of change that would have exposed the dangers of big government democracy to an entire generation - Trump has to take that message to a wider range of folks than just those who cheer every time he calls someone a name.

He is blowing it, if he hasn't already. What I am saying and I believe is that there isn't anything that he has accomplished that wouldn't have been had he simply acted like he was President of the United States. Instead of a child who has to strike out every time he perceives criticism or disagreement.
        Your missing the elephant.
        If President Trump didn't act like Trump, there would be no President Trump. We would unknowingly and illegally have Hillary as president.

Comment

Whatever hopes we should have of Obama's administration being exposed for its crimes have been undermined by the lunacy of the Trump administration. Let's face it, this new Democratic party doesn't care what Obama did because in their mind it was justified. Just recall how they cheered Harry Reid when he finally admitted his lies on the senate floor about Romney.

We would have still have a chance if Trump had more discipline and could keep his mouth shut and ego in check. But he can't and while there are those who cheer his childish antics, there are more and more people, including myself realizing he is just as, if not more divisive than Obama and that is not good for this country.

The longer he acts this way, the less impact whatever comes out about Obama, what launched the Russia investigation, etc., will have when finally proven. Every time he makes some stupid comment about another Democratic contender, ala low IQ Biden, he hurts the Republican party and the country. He is not making America great again. He is cementing the divide created by Obama.
          So your problem seems to be that you don't like Trump because he speaks the truth... Got it..

Comment

Originally posted by wits_end View Post
            your missing the elephant.
            If president trump didn't act like trump, there would be no president trump. We would unknowingly and illegally have hillary as president.
            x1000

Comment

whatever hopes we should have of obama's administration being exposed for its crimes have been undermined by the lunacy of the trump administration. Let's face it, this new democratic party doesn't care what obama did because in their mind it was justified. Just recall how they cheered harry reid when he finally admitted his lies on the senate floor about romney.

We would have still have a chance if trump had more discipline and could keep his mouth shut and ego in check. But he can't and while there are those who cheer his childish antics, there are more and more people, including myself realizing he is just as, if not more divisive than obama and that is not good for this country.

The longer he acts this way, the less impact whatever comes out about obama, what launched the russia investigation, etc., will have when finally proven. Every time he makes some stupid comment about another democratic contender, ala low iq biden, he hurts the republican party and the country. He is not making america great again. He is cementing the divide created by obama.
              lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                lol!
                We should have voted in another Bush. Gosh Durnit. We missed our chance to have a guy that admitted his wife won't allow him to speak English in his own home.

Comment

Whatever hopes we should have of Obama's administration being exposed for its crimes have been undermined by the lunacy of the Trump administration.
                  Really ?

Comment

Whatever hopes we should have of Obama's administration being exposed for its crimes have been undermined by the lunacy of the Trump administration. Let's face it, this new Democratic party doesn't care what Obama did because in their mind it was justified. Just recall how they cheered Harry Reid when he finally admitted his lies on the senate floor about Romney.

We would have still have a chance if Trump had more discipline and could keep his mouth shut and ego in check. But he can't and while there are those who cheer his childish antics, there are more and more people, including myself realizing he is just as, if not more divisive than Obama and that is not good for this country.

The longer he acts this way, the less impact whatever comes out about Obama, what launched the Russia investigation, etc., will have when finally proven. Every time he makes some stupid comment about another Democratic contender, ala low IQ Biden, he hurts the Republican party and the country. He is not making America great again. He is cementing the divide created by Obama.
                    You've got to be kidding me...Wise up man!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

including myself realizing he is just as, if not more divisive than Obama and that is not good for this country.

I see the two parties creating more of a divide under Trump because the left finally publicly opened the curtains to reveal their true intent.
                      But I have never seen as much support for a president across racial lines as I do for Trump. That along with America's job and industry growth at record highs. My definition of Making America Great and your definition clearly are not the same.

Comment

Haters gonna hate. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I see the two parties creating more of a divide under Trump because the left finally publicly opened the curtains to reveal their true intent.
                          But I have never seen as much support for a president across racial lines as I do for Trump. That along with America's job and industry growth at record highs. My definition of Making America Great and your definition clearly are not the same.

Could not disagree more with TTECH. As noted above, without trump being trump there would be no president trump and we may very well be at war within our own borders.

Now to the bolded - SPOT ON!! his approval rating with blacks and Hispanics are honestly incredible. THAT is what is driving the Dems to lose their minds. 2016 support amongst blacks and Hispanics.

Black support vs 2016 results have doubled. If that holds true Dems are in trouble.
                          Hispanic approval has been hovering at 45-50% over the last few months.

Comment

Hillary will never go down. Monica knew that before us.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              hillary will never go down. Monica knew that before us.
                              lolllllllll!!!!!!

Comment

The average hardcore Trump supporter is dug in. They’ll support him no matter what he does. The Trump haters won’t support him no matter how well he does. This is all about the folks in the middle. The non-political person that will still show up and vote. Let’s be honest... many of the folks that are luke warm about Trump (the “I held my nose and voted for him” folks) are that way because they see him as a low life. That’s something that’s a controllable be he won’t. No discipline. Sooner or later he’ll cross the line, MSM will go nuts and avg people will say that’s enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X