John McCain - Dossier Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Normally I would agree, but with the way the media treats him does he really have a choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I kinda enjoy that he has been able to circumvent the media via Twitter. I just wish his tweets were not so unbecoming his office.

He can put truth out without being rude/ostentatious imo

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      Captain **** Winters puts my thoughts best...
      “Salute the uniform, not the man”

If you want descency and respect...be willing to give it.

Trump can put truth out there in a tweet without coming off as a Jerk.

I have no issues with the information or it’s platform for getting out there. I just prefer a commander to show more class in the rhetoric.
      It seems to me that Trump is giving JM the exact kind of respect that he deserved based upon JM actions.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        So, JM actively works with forces in our gov. And a foreign govt To prevent and or remove a man from the presidency that the people elected you dont have a problem with it?
        It's because JM did so without being a big meanie head...c'mon, even I can understand that one...

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          Captain **** Winters puts my thoughts best...
          “Salute the uniform, not the man”

If you want descency and respect...be willing to give it.

Trump can put truth out there in a tweet without coming off as a Jerk.

I have no issues with the information or it’s platform for getting out there. I just prefer a commander to show more class in the rhetoric.
          So McCain can disrespect the office of POTUS and the election process and we somehow now owe him respect. Nope, just nope.

Again, you are going to have to specifically point out what is classless in the twitter post because I can’t find it. Facts are sometimes hard to stomach and leave a bad taste in your mouth. Frankly the sugar coating of facts is partly what has put us in this mess.

I’ll give you some of POTUS’ tweets are in poor taste, but not this. McCain is the reason we ever had Obama. And McCain continued to undermine the foundation of the us. As far as I’m concerned the US would have benefited more had McCain been KIA rather POW.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            So McCain can disrespect the office of POTUS and the election process and we somehow now owe him respect. Nope, just nope.

Again, you are going to have to specifically point out what is classless in the twitter post because I can’t find it. Facts are sometimes hard to stomach and leave a bad taste in your mouth. Frankly the sugar coating of facts is partly what has put us in this mess.

I’ll give you some of POTUS’ tweets are in poor taste, but not this. McCain is the reason we ever had Obama. And McCain continued to undermine the foundation of the us. As far as I’m concerned the US would have benefited more had McCain been KIA rather POW.
            My post referenced the tweet the OP posted. It is a tweet from the POTUS.

Bad taste was the unnecessary reference to the position of JM graduation position.

Your opinion and mine can differ...it’s ok.

It would not matter who the tweet was in reference to...my opinion stands the President Trump should relate truth in a more adult manner...but who am I to hold the office to a standard.

Comment

Is there not a saying that one "oh *****" wipes out all your "attaboys"?? Well this was a major "oh *****".

Insert the "sh" version of poop/excrement for the ***** parts above...
              Last edited by Pedernal; 03-17-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

John McCain - Dossier Provider

I guess I fail to see what is so disrespectful about it? Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Edit: never mind guess I skimmed over the “last in his class” part. I don’t have a problem with it given the circumstance.

Last edited by Clay C; 03-17-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

It’s like I tell the liberals who want to argue about Trump, “Trump has no class, no morals, etc. But I’ll take Trump on his worst day over Hillary on her best day.”

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                    It’s like I tell the liberals who want to argue about Trump, “Trump has no class, no morals, etc. But I’ll take Trump on his worst day over Hillary on her best day.”

Is he supposed to show class to a guy who forwarded false paperwork saying he pees on hookers to the FBI? Someone in this situation is certainly classless.

Comment

The left pumped up JM upon his death just like they did GHWB. The couldn’t stand them when they were alive but as soon as they did they prop them up as the statelyest of statesmen. As to create a narrative and an “opposite of trump” platform. It’s a joke
                      Last edited by JLivi1224; 03-17-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

He was a traitor to his country. Regardless of what he did in the military, he became a traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                          It's because JM did so without being a big meanie head...c'mon, even I can understand that one...
                          Your right, I failed to recognize trump being a meanie

Comment

If McCain was last in his class then that is fact. What is wrong with saying that he was? To me that says a lot about his intellect.

If was next to last or first in his class it shouldn’t have been said.

McCain was a POW that is true. Politically he was a disgrace to the country IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Is he supposed to show class to a guy who forwarded false paperwork saying he pees on hookers to the FBI? Someone in this situation is certainly classless.

There was a time when we expected our president to always show class. Again, not worth firing him for but that doesn’t mean we can’t check the needs improvement box on his review.

There was a better way to say what needed saying. There seems to always be a better way to say what needs saying and Donny always seems to choose the alternative. I think his time in the entertainment industry has taught him the benefits of shock-value and he uses it to further his #1 goal: the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                                There was a time when we expected our president to always show class. Again, not worth firing him for but that doesn’t mean we can’t check the needs improvement box on his review.

There was a better way to say what needed saying. There seems to always be a better way to say what needs saying and Donny always seems to choose the alternative. I think his time in the entertainment industry has taught him the benefits of shock-value and he uses it to further his #1 goal: the bottom line.

I agree with your general point. What bugs me is being willing to overlook what is obviously a more disrespectful act just because the offender served and is dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X