No announcement yet.

Cohen Testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That you don't recognize his accomplishments is troubling. By any measure of a president, other than personality, he has been the best. The only thing he hasn't addressed that troubles me is not addressing the national debt a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
      That you don't recognize his accomplishments is troubling. By any measure of a president, other than personality, he has been the best. The only thing he hasn't addressed that troubles me is not addressing the national debt a little more.
      Can you provide me with some details.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        Don't know why..You'll refute them

More people working
        More blacks working
        Re-worked NAFTA into a better deal

Making progress with N Korea

And it's also what he's trying to do and getting blocked by both sides that counts also. How many other politicians actually tried to live up to their promises? Roughly zero besides Trump. That right there says everything. But here's where you chime in and say what about "xyz"

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Don't know why..You'll refute them

More people working
          More blacks working
          Re-worked NAFTA into a better deal

Making progress with N Korea

And it's also what he's trying to do and getting blocked by both sides that counts also. How many other politicians actually tried to live up to their promises? Roughly zero besides Trump. That right there says everything. But here's where you chime in and say what about "xyz"
          Just asking for details why that's all. Thanks

Comment

Two new Supreme Court Justices is his biggest most important accomplishment. Everything else is just extra icing on top.

Comment

[QUOTE=Barrett;14026678]Can you provide me with some details.[/QUOTE

If you haven't noticed every thing he's done then you have blinded your self to reality and will never see it. I apologize for even bringing it, I truly am.

Comment

In the 20 years since I have started paying attention I couldn't honestly say that I have witnessed a great leader. I can remember my grandpa and a couple of uncles name a few but at this point I have not had that kinda feeling.
                What makes you say that about his accomplishments? Obviously I disagree, and not trying to poke you either, just trying to glean information.
                He might not be what YOU call great but he is by far the best Ive seen in my 53 years...
                Yea the rest have been just that bad.....

Comment

In the 20 years since I have started paying attention I couldn't honestly say that I have witnessed a great leader. I can remember my grandpa and a couple of uncles name a few but at this point I have not had that kinda feeling.
                  What makes you say that about his accomplishments? Obviously I disagree, and not trying to poke you either, just trying to glean information.
                  I agree, but within the last 20 years or so we had:

Obama - worst ever IMO...
                  Bush - not great, but not horrible either...
                  Clinton - I don’t think anyone in history has disgraced the office of President more...

So for 16 of those 24 years we had (2) two-term dems in office...
                  IMO Trump needs to get the hell off Twitter, but in comparison to those the last 24 years, HE has been the real “hope & change”....

Comment

[quote=Draco;14028097]
                    Can you provide me with some details.[/QUOTE

If you haven't noticed every thing he's done then you have blinded your self to reality and will never see it. I apologize for even bringing it, I truly am.
                    In point of fact, I have noticed everything he has done sir. Doesn't mean I have to put them all into the accomplishment box though.
                    You do realize that accomplishments are honed in perception and opinion right. All I was asking was to hear what you thought his are because they differ from even other conservatives. If you think otherwise then maybe blinders are ubiquitous here.
                    Thanks to those who took my inquiry seriously. I'd love to hear more.

Comment

He single handedly exposed the swamp.

Myself and others have pointed out how crooked the entire Cohen testimony was from the get go. No one else could have taken on the swamp, repub or dem. Most certainly not Clinton or Benie.

Comment

Working...
                      X