74% democrats voted for and 85% of republicans
    interesting who should rot in hell unless I'm missing something

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      74% democrats voted for and 85% of republicans
      interesting who should rot in hell unless I'm missing something
      You lost me.. Voted for what..

Comment

A day of reckoning is coming. Just as in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Lord will remove His blessing from this nation what was founded on His principals and laws. It has left its "first Love" and turned to evil. Evil will not go unpunished. If you just read the headlines or watch the daily news, it sounds like the times back when the Lord destroyed these cities... Sin is great in this nation, and I have said for years, when this land as a Nation removes its support of God's people Israel, God will remove His blessing from this Nation... From the horrible statements and evil attitudes displayed by this new incoming congressional body, that is becoming closer and closer to a reality. I pray this nation wakes up, but I fear it will not... History is not in our favor.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          You lost me.. Voted for what..
          1965 immigration bill

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            A day of reckoning is coming. Just as in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Lord will remove His blessing from this nation what was founded on His principals and laws. It has left its "first Love" and turned to evil. Evil will not go unpunished. If you just read the headlines or watch the daily news, it sounds like the times back when the Lord destroyed these cities... Sin is great in this nation, and I have said for years, when this land as a Nation removes its support of God's people Israel, God will remove His blessing from this Nation... From the horrible statements and evil attitudes displayed by this new incoming congressional body, that is becoming closer and closer to a reality. I pray this nation wakes up, but I fear it will not... History is not in our favor.
            Spot on IMO.

Comment

Bigger Problem Than Immigration

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              I don’t get it either. I’m not a super conservative by a long shot, but I don’t see how the ideologies can match up.

Our country is a great place that should be (and is) accepting of a lot of different faiths and people, but we can’t accept people who wish to fundamentally change what we were founded on & present a danger to our society.
              I see where you're coming from but I think we have a much larger proportion of native "people who wish to fundamentally change what we were founded on & present a danger to our society" than we do immigrants who fall in this category. Look at Schumer, Pelosi, Sanders, Clintons, Soros, Kerry, Gore, O'rourke, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Man you ain't a kiddin!!!!!
                Won't be long now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Sadly its going to take another large scale attack with many many casualties on our soil to wake the nation back up. I always take heat for saying it...but I stand by it.
                  Your absolutly right and I say the same thing to my coworkers and friends.
                  A large scale attack and or economic collapse before we figure out where we need to be.

Comment

This was all Obama's plan. He wanted the Muslims to go and congregate in a certain area so they would be elected that's what happened in Minnesota.

Comment

We have a lot of non-Muslims in Congress that don't like the President, don't support Israel, and don't agree with your assessment of America's past, present and future.

How did this happen? Pretty simple...

Article VI, Clause 3 of the US Constitution

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
                      Last edited by Vermin93; 02-22-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        We have a lot of non-Muslims in Congress that don't like the President, don't support Israel, and don't agree with your assessment of America's past, present and future.

How did this happen? Pretty simple...

Article VI, Clause 3 of the US Constitution

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

And herein lies the problem. We’ve ended up here because we (collective) have accepted Islam as a religion. IT IS NOT. Islam is a radical, terroristic, supremist ideology cloaked in the mantle of religion. Muslims have not independently radicalized their beliefs in such a way that a few bad apples wage jihad. It is at their core. Have you ever seen the “Non-radicalized” Muslim community come out and speak against the radicalized? I’ll help , nope. And that is because these bad apple terrorist are simply abiding by what they all believe, the Quran and the teachings of Mohammed. Their ideology is in and of itself radical, and until we recognize that we are at war, we will continue to lose.
                        Last edited by JLivi1224; 02-23-2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Man you ain't a kiddin!!!!!
                          Won't be long now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          This Is he-larrious

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            And herein lies the problem. We’ve ended up here because we (collective) have accepted Islam as a religion. IT IS NOT. Islam is a radical, terroristic, supremist ideology cloaked in the mantle of religion. Muslims have not independently radicalized their beliefs in such a way that a few bad apples wage jihad. It is at their core. Have you ever seen the “Non-radicalized” Muslim community come out and speak against the radicalized? I’ll help , nope. And that is because these bad apple terrorist are simply abiding by what they all believe, the Quran and the teachings of Mohammed. Their ideology is in and of itself radical, and until we recognize that we are at war, we will continue to lose.
                            WOW! Religious scholar right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                              WOW! Religious scholar right here.
                              Thanks for your enlightening contribution. Simply calling a spade a spade.

Comment

Dang for some reason I couldn't find anything on the "truth" network so I guess these articles are just filler

Abstract This article explores statements made by Dutch Muslims against violent extremism, and explains these statements in the context of the growing pressure exerted on Muslim minorities in Europe to present themselves as peaceful and loyal citizens. It problematises the often-repeated call on Muslims to denounce terrorism, and reveals that Dutch Muslims have condemned violent extremism more often than is commonly acknowledged. However, essentialist statements about Islam as a violent religion often provoke competing essentialisms of Islam as a ‘religion of peace’. In analysing such statements as ‘performative performances’, the author demonstrates how public debate about violent extremism feeds into Muslim perceptions of what Islam ‘really’ is.

When a classmate told 19-year-old Heraa Hashmi that “all terrorists are Muslims” she began to compile a dossier of all instances of Muslims condemning terror attacks

Comment

Working...
                                X