Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    The only way to stop these evil, dirty, cheating MAGA Republicans from stealing elections is to require ID and proof of citizenship at every election nationwide. God only knows what those Russians got away with last time.

No surprise here
    Cant fix stupid
    etc

Comment

The only way to stop these evil, dirty, cheating MAGA Republicans from stealing elections is to require ID and proof of citizenship at every election nationwide. God only knows what those Russians got away with last time.

Trolling the troll...nice!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Yea I'm afraid we are at a point that the republicans have decided

"if we cant beat then we will just join them"

I fully understand the logic but now we have a huge mess..
        Well why not? I mean look at the crap Hillary and other Dems get/got away with. And everyone/anyone with a brain knows they are guilty but yet nothing is done....ever.

At least until republicans do it one time. Then the crap will hit the fan LOL

Comment

I was watching snippets on the court proceedings, quite interesting as the technique was quite low tech. An attorney on a panel discussion noted this is a case of "election fraud not voter fraud." I had to let that sink in for a moment. HUGELY different and definitely easier to do based on this individual case. D or R foes not matter. Once or 100 times does not matter. DA's and Prosecutors need to do their jobs!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe we need to consider abolishing absentee voting altogether. Heck with early voting, we can go to the polls for a couple weeks before an election day.

Comment

Imagine for a minute if these illegal voters were mostly hitting the Republican button. Do you think the left would then claim voter fraud existed instead of denying it like they do now?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I was watching snippets on the court proceedings, quite interesting as the technique was quite low tech. An attorney on a panel discussion noted this is a case of "election fraud not voter fraud." I had to let that sink in for a moment. HUGELY different and definitely easier to do based on this individual case. D or R foes not matter. Once or 100 times does not matter. DA's and Prosecutors need to do their jobs!!!

Thanks for pointing that out, bad choice of words from me.
                  Blows me away the extent these folks went to.
                  -State investigators said Dowless had used absentee ballot request forms for prior elections to “pre-fill” forms for the 2018 election and sent out workers to find the voters so they could sign the forms and request a ballot — they described this as “Phase One.”
                  -The workers allegedly presented the forms to Dowless and received a payment from him, based on how many they brought in, and then sent the forms to the board of elections.
                  -At least 780 absentee request forms were allegedly submitted by Dowless or one of his workers.
                  -For “Phase Two” of the operation, investigators said, Dowless sent out workers to collect the absentee ballots from voters.
                  -Some of the ballots the workers collected had not been signed by witnesses or had not been sealed and the workers again took those ballots to Dowless and received payment in return.
                  -Dowless held on to the returned ballots and instructed workers to falsely sign as witnesses for some of the ballots he collected, according to investigators.
                  -To avoid raising the suspicions of state officials, the ballots were mailed in small batches, from post offices near the voters’ homes, and the workers made sure that the dates of their signatures and even the ink they used matched that of the voters.
                  -Britt affirmed much of the investigators’ case in her testimony, testifying that she had collected ballots, that Dowless had instructed people to sign ballots they had actually not been there to witness, and that she had signed her mother’s name on some ballots so they would not raise suspicion from the state board.
                  -Britt testified that if the ballots were left unsealed and there were elections left blank, she would fill in some of the empty offices — again, this was done to avoid arousing suspicion from state election officials. (She did say she had never filled in Harris’s name on a ballot, because voters would usually fill in at least the congressional race and a few others.)
                  -Britt also testified that Dowless had reached out to her shortly before Monday’s hearing and provided her with a statement so she could plead the Fifth during her testimony.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                    Thanks for pointing that out, bad choice of words from me.

Blows me away the extent these folks went to.

-State investigators said Dowless had used absentee ballot request forms for prior elections to “pre-fill” forms for the 2018 election and sent out workers to find the voters so they could sign the forms and request a ballot — they described this as “Phase One.”

-The workers allegedly presented the forms to Dowless and received a payment from him, based on how many they brought in, and then sent the forms to the board of elections.

-At least 780 absentee request forms were allegedly submitted by Dowless or one of his workers.

-For “Phase Two” of the operation, investigators said, Dowless sent out workers to collect the absentee ballots from voters.

-Some of the ballots the workers collected had not been signed by witnesses or had not been sealed and the workers again took those ballots to Dowless and received payment in return.

-Dowless held on to the returned ballots and instructed workers to falsely sign as witnesses for some of the ballots he collected, according to investigators.

-To avoid raising the suspicions of state officials, the ballots were mailed in small batches, from post offices near the voters’ homes, and the workers made sure that the dates of their signatures and even the ink they used matched that of the voters.

-Britt affirmed much of the investigators’ case in her testimony, testifying that she had collected ballots, that Dowless had instructed people to sign ballots they had actually not been there to witness, and that she had signed her mother’s name on some ballots so they would not raise suspicion from the state board.

-Britt testified that if the ballots were left unsealed and there were elections left blank, she would fill in some of the empty offices — again, this was done to avoid arousing suspicion from state election officials. (She did say she had never filled in Harris’s name on a ballot, because voters would usually fill in at least the congressional race and a few others.)

-Britt also testified that Dowless had reached out to her shortly before Monday’s hearing and provided her with a statement so she could plead the Fifth during her testimony.
                    Heck, if that panelist would not have noted the huge disparity I would not have thought of the difference either. [emoji6]They were not messing around, that was a "Roaring 1930's" gangster move! [emoji2962]

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                      Thanks for posting from a credible news outlet, if true and found guilty then they should be held accountable. Right now it’s just allegations.
                      Not just allegations anymore,

The members of the North Carolina Board of Elections voted unanimously Thursday to hold a new election in the 9th District. The panel is composed of three Democrats and two Republicans, saying evidence found in a state investigation of alleged fraud in last fall's election has undermined public confidence in the results. Republican candidate Mark Harris called for a new election before he stormed out of the hearing midway through his testimony today

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                        Not just allegations anymore,

The members of the North Carolina Board of Elections voted unanimously Thursday to hold a new election in the 9th District. The panel is composed of three Democrats and two Republicans, saying evidence found in a state investigation of alleged fraud in last fall's election has undermined public confidence in the results. Republican candidate Mark Harris called for a new election before he stormed out of the hearing midway through his testimony today

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                        Yep, he was not overly enthusiastic at that meeting. It actually goes back to the primary proces.....lol[emoji33]

Comment

Working...
                        X