No announcement yet.

Political memes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get back to the funny memes and less talking on this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
      How many miles of new wall has been actually built?
      Because it's not factual therefore isnt true. If you read the link you'd know that.

Before Trump became president, 654 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S. Mexico border had primary barriers. As of today, that hasn’t increased.

Here you go since you only read what you wanted to believe.
      I'll try to not name call...it's rough..LOL

Read your exact question above. The article you posted said 60 miles of fence was removed and built new. You didn't ask if there was more wall today versus 3 years ago. And that's a loaded question anyhow. How do you add up miles of wall that's partially standing?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I'll try to not name call...it's rough..LOL

Read your exact question above. The article you posted said 60 miles of fence was removed and built new. You didn't ask if there was more wall today versus 3 years ago. And that's a loaded question anyhow. How do you add up miles of wall that's partially standing?
        To date, the administration has replaced about 60 miles of dilapidated barriers with new fencing.

That's what it says.

I'm not gonna argue about your "remove" vs replace but you can see where this went. Surely you're not that naive are you?

If you noticed the words NEW BUILT WALL you can figure out what I'm talking about. The article was clear what it stated. Don't try and spin it in the way Trump said the media would.

Comment

[ATTACH]979355[/ATTACH]

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker
              Only meme I've had a comment on and you see how it goes! Do you think that your opinion is the only one that matters? It has happened on every thread that I've commented in a different light than others and here comes the boom. It's comical really

If you'd go look back in the only post that I had in this thread it's a link not a picture. I don't post pics in this forum.
              You’re on a site that you know is primarily conservative, your post commenting on a meme sounded like it could have been written by Rachel Maddow. If I walked into a peta meeting with fried backstrap I and they would know I was there to cause trouble.

I will ask you the same question I ask everyone who despises Trump. Who is your better option to be president?

You have a problem you are complaining about so I can only assume you have a solution.

Comment

That was a serious question and well you saw the responses. I also noticed that noone even tried to explain the other question I had.
                See y'all keep assuming I'm not a conservative. Because I choose a difference of opinion.
                To answer your question I would say I haven't heard a viable option yet partly because of the position of the GOP. To think there's not a better option is foolish at best. Who it is idk. Wished I had the solution.

Comment

That was a serious question and well you saw the responses. I also noticed that noone even tried to explain the other question I had.
                  See y'all keep assuming I'm not a conservative. Because I choose a difference of opinion.
                  To answer your question I would say I haven't heard a viable option yet partly because of the position of the GOP. To think there's not a better option is foolish at best. Who it is idk. Wished I had the solution.
                  Only thing I assumed was that you had a solution or better option. Your original post was liberal, but I didn’t assume you were. I’ve now concluded you just have complaints. If I have an issue, problem, complaint I bring to you I’m also going to offer you options or a fix for the problem that I view would better for the situation. You may not like it, but you would know where I stand and why. So unless you can come up with an individual that you feel would do better job of running the country than our current POTUS you’re just whining. Maybe you like Biden, Warren or the guy that runs your local hardware store. I can disagree with you for many reason why I think Trump is a better candidate than who chose to support, but atleast then you would have stance and something you believed in. Right now you’re just the 10yr old kid standing there in your socks telling me my new shoes are ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    Only thing I assumed was that you had a solution or better option. Your original post was liberal, but I didn’t assume you were. I’ve now concluded you just have complaints. If I have an issue, problem, complaint I bring to you I’m also going to offer you options or a fix for the problem that I view would better for the situation. You may not like it, but you would know where I stand and why. So unless you can come up with an individual that you feel would do better job of running the country than our current POTUS you’re just whining. Maybe you like Biden, Warren or the guy that runs your local hardware store. I can disagree with you for many reason why I think Trump is a better candidate than who chose to support, but atleast then you would have stance and something you believed in. Right now you’re just the 10yr old kid standing there in your socks telling me my new shoes are ugly.
                    While we can all make juvenile comparisons to ones political stance your analogy imo has no merit . I didnt whine I simply asked a couple of questions of which some felt obligated to jump on the person that dared question a meme that wasn't accurate of which noone had a correct question for either.
                    I'd say that if your going to post stupid stuff you should have thick enough skin to take the criticism or at least have a realistic answer to silence those critical.

Comment

Thanks for jacking up what was a great thread. Geez, some people's kids...

Comment

Will you boys please take it behind the loading dock after work and just settle this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bingo
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dam.....36 months of butthurt and counting! LOL!

2024 is a long way away.......here ya go.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	butthurt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	24597206

Comment

There's only one kind that can screw up a perfectly good meme thread.

Comment

Dont get this beauty of a thread whacked pls!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X