No announcement yet.

Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a fetus is capable of survival of a premature birth it is no longer a fetus. It's a baby. It has feelings. It has a brain and a heartbeat. Science has already proven that an unborn child is capable of hearing and recognizing a voice particularly the mother. Killing it is plain and simple murder anyway you shake it.

Comment

Originally posted by drt View Post
      we need to do late term abortions on the politicians and supporters of these laws. Eliminate them from the gene pool.

Gary
      yup

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
        The current laws give the biological parent/s another option to deal with the choices that they have made, agree? Like I said, I don’t agree with abortion, but I also don’t believe that it should be totally illegal. I’m not participating in it or encouraging folks to get them, so that part is kinda shot.

The fact that there are thousands & thousands of children in foster care just proves that there a lot of people out there full of hot air. That’s the hypocritical part (to me). People want to complain about all types of things, but are unwilling to take any meaningful action to prevent/help them. People have really forgotten that actions speak louder than words in the social media age.

What’s your solution to the problem? What actions are you taking besides calling someone else’s opinion “skewed” on the internet?
        So how many refugees have you taken in?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Once a fetus is capable of survival of a premature birth it is no longer a fetus. It's a baby. It has feelings. It has a brain and a heartbeat. Science has already proven that an unborn child is capable of hearing and recognizing a voice particularly the mother. Killing it is plain and simple murder anyway you shake it.
          !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
            I understand the point clearly- it is a crap analogy because it can be argued against very easily. Hence I said it is a crap analogy...not that I failed to understand it
            Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
            ....then please do? I'm curious to hear it. Seriously.
            Well??!

Where’d ya go??!

I guess our definition of “easily” must differ...

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              The current laws give the biological parent/s another option to deal with the choices that they have made, agree? Like I said, I don’t agree with abortion, but I also don’t believe that it should be totally illegal. I’m not participating in it or encouraging folks to get them, so that part is kinda shot.

The fact that there are thousands & thousands of children in foster care just proves that there a lot of people out there full of hot air. That’s the hypocritical part (to me). People want to complain about all types of things, but are unwilling to take any meaningful action to prevent/help them. People have really forgotten that actions speak louder than words in the social media age.

What’s your solution to the problem? What actions are you taking besides calling someone else’s opinion “skewed” on the internet?
              LOL....I’m sorry...what??!

Comment

Working...
              X