No announcement yet.

Hope for the best ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why folks question every police related shooting. As they should be scrutinized

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      This is why folks question every police related shooting. As they should be scrutinized

http://www.fox4news.com/news/update-...mneyKGQ-a014KQ
      Yep! And some here were calling for "the shooter" to be hung.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
        knowing what to do and being able to do it sometimes ain't the samething.
        Agreed.

Just apply this reasoning to both sides. No need to argue. I think we all understand it is a tragedy.

The only reason this is big news is because a white cop shot a black man.

Why doesn’t the media report all such shootings?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          Agreed.

Just apply this reasoning to both sides. No need to argue. I think we all understand it is a tragedy.

The only reason this is big news is because a white cop shot a black man.

Dang good question there. It doesn't matter to me what color they are, cops shoot whitey too, sometimes with good reason sometimes not.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

http://www.fox4news.com/news/update-...mneyKGQ-a014KQ
            I wonder what the helicopter and accompanying search cost taxpayers. I also wonder if he new he shot himself or truly thought he had been fired at.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              If we just had a police force that was directed/controlled by the government and not local state,city and county crap like this wouldn't happen.

Sad deal all around. Prayers for the victim

Out of curiosity, was this sarcasm? A National police/security force? How would that be better than a local force? Sounds like a whole lot of nope. Not being a d***head, interested in the perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
                Out of curiosity, was this sarcasm? A National police/security force? How would that be better than a local force? Sounds like a whole lot of nope. Not being a d***head, interested in the perspective.

110% sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  110% sarcasm

Good my radar still works. Thanks for clarifying[emoji106][emoji2533]

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    The media stopped "reporting" a while ago. They are here to push an agenda and make money. I trust police infinity more than I do the press.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      The media stopped "reporting" a while ago. They are here to push an agenda and make money. I trust police infinity more than I do the press.
                      Since we are using facts -

“He had somebody on the ground, with his knee in his back, with his gun on him, like 'Don't move,'" Adam Harris told a CBS affiliate. "Everybody was screaming out 'Security!' He was a security guard."

Comment

I guess you still believe the hands up dont shoot narrative as well Jer?

Again, facts are - it was an after hours gambling club on the South Side of Chi-town, at 4am. You think Adam was on his way to volunteer at the local orphanage when he witnessed the shooting(s)?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          I guess you still believe the hands up dont shoot narrative as well Jer?

Again, facts are - it was an after hours gambling club on the South Side of Chi-town, at 4am. You think Adam was on his way to volunteer at the local orphanage when he witnessed the shooting(s)?
                          And you obviously believe all people shot by cops is justified.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Since we are using facts -

“He had somebody on the ground, with his knee in his back, with his gun on him, like 'Don't move,'" Adam Harris told a CBS affiliate. "Everybody was screaming out 'Security!' He was a security guard."
                            Is that a fact based on a witness testimony?

Comment

There’s a name and quotes attached.

Comment

Is this the same Adam Harris you quoted, he works for the press?

The details of Roberson’s employment at the bar are also murky. He was licensed to carry a firearm as a security guard, according to state records, but it’s unclear if he was licensed to work as an armed security guard at Manny’s specifically, since employers are also required under most circumstances to be licensed.

The bar also lost its liquor license in September.

I have been to a good amount of bars in my day, never seen an armed security guard. Maybe an off duty cop, but no way it is a John Q Citizen with a CHL.

I am not ready to go all Ferguson on this one yet.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by batmaninja; 11-15-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X