Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collins to announce her vote at 3P ET

Comment

Intense to say the least......History in the making for sure!

Comment

Regardless of Frankenfeinstein's vote, I think she can smell the prison food from there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	24555550

Comment

From the WSJ

After weeks of tumult, testimony, and a supplemental FBI investigation, the Senate voted to advance Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Friday, paving the wave for a full vote as early as Saturday.

The procedural cloture vote, which ended floor debate on the nominee, passed the Senate with a 51-49 tally.

All Democratic senators, except Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, voted against Kavanaugh’s nomination advancing, while all Republican senators voted for the nominee, except for Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.

Comment

I feel we are gonna lose this one. Hope I'm wrong ,but I think all 3 rino's will vote no.

Comment

[ATTACH]927486[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                [ATTACH]927486[/ATTACH]
                That’s great

Comment

I'm afraid if Collins announces a no, then she will bring at least one with her. 49-51

Comment

Not sure why folks would change their vote tomorrow. But it is setting this up to be a little more dramatic vote by the rep from Montana. He will fly in after his daughter's wedding tomorrow night to cast the deciding (I hope) vote.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Not sure why folks would change their vote tomorrow. But it is setting this up to be a little more dramatic vote by the rep from Montana. He will fly in after his daughter's wedding tomorrow night to cast the deciding (I hope) vote.
                      Kinda what I was thinking...what would the point of voting yes today but change it to a no tom?

Comment

Sen. Jeff Flake told MSNBC today that he will vote yes on Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation, unless something "big" were to happen.

"I don't see what would," Flake added. " But anyway, I'm glad we had a better process."

Earlier today, the Arizona Republican voted yes to advance Kavanaugh's nomination.

Where things stand: That leaves Susan Collins and Joe Manchin as the two remaining undecided senators. If both vote no, Kavanaugh is done. If one votes no and one votes yes, this thing stretches on a bit longer, but he'll be the next Supreme Court justice.

Comment

51-49

Vote to take place on Saturday !

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Sen. Jeff Flake told MSNBC today that he will vote yes on Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation, unless something "big" were to happen.

"I don't see what would," Flake added. " But anyway, I'm glad we had a better process."
                            He may be worried some Democrats or protesters will track him down and make him change his vote.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              51-49

Vote to take place on Saturday !
                              Is that a guess or has everyone indicated how they will vote?

Comment

The sickening part of this, is that it has become completely partisan and probably sets the present for any future nominees. Freaking Kagan and Sotomayor were both overwhelmingly confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X