Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    What a dog and pony show!!!
    Just now, some dem senators just walked out.
    I hope they all get fired upon their next election!!!
    Two theories

Theory #1: Retreat to your "safe space"

Theory #2: Pick up your ball and run home because you didn't get your way.

Both theories SCREAM pansy

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
      I think Ford has mental issues and they were not caused by BK..

She is just a useful idiot being used by the dems.
      They don't care about her at all.
      She comes across as having been "MK Ultra'd"

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        What a dog and pony show!!!
        Just now, some dem senators just walked out.
        I hope they all get fired upon their next election!!!
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA"]"Well...................Bye." - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
          I think Ford has mental issues and they were not caused by BK..

She is just a useful idiot being used by the dems.
          They don't care about her at all.
          Maybe she's using them. A look at her bank account before she came forward and again in a few months would probably tell us she made a wise financial move. Gofundme accounts, TV appearances, book deal etc.

Comment

[QUOTE=RascalArms;13653770]All this talk about getting the FBI involved sucks. Hell, they can’t even find Hillary’s emails. [/Q

Exactly right

Comment

Stolen from book of faces but sums Fords Testimony up

"I don’t know who’s house it happened at or even what year it happened. I don’t know if I got there before everyone else or after. I don’t know how I got there or how I got home over 8 miles away (at the age of 15).

My life time friend doesn’t remember any of this ( and the other 3 people I said were there testified under oath they don’t know anything about this).

I have a fear of flying , but have no problem jet-setting all over the world while on vacation. I’ve been on airplanes more in the past two months than most people in a year, but my fear is completely legit.

I don’t know who paid for my hotel and polygraph test( the afternoon of my grandmothers funeral, or maybe it was the next day, who knows). And guess what? I flew there. Oh and that polygraph, it was only two questions, neither of which were about Kavanaugh. But hey, I passed so that’s all that matters. And my PhD in psychology definitely, in no way, helped me with it or my testimony today.

My friends on the beach encouraged me to continue contacting the media with my story (because we were running out of time). I can’t name them, so we’ll just call them beach friends. Yet while giving such great advice, none were willing to be character witnesses. Meanwhile, Judge Kavanaugh had hundreds of character witnesses step up in a matter of days.

My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” gofundme page that currently is sitting at $473,622. I’m so desperately in need of help there’s even a second gofundme with $209,987. I promise though I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses.

I’m super smart. I have a PhD and I teach graduate students. I know lots of big words, but it should be totally believable that I don’t understand basic questions.

I was the only person in the United States that didn’t know Congress agreed to come to me instead of me going to DC. They really do care about my flying phobia after all."

Get the picture yet, America?

Comment

THE SUPREME BATTLE....Senator klobuchar (D) Minnesota just said, "Convict the Guilty, Protect the Innocent." But who is really telling the truth? Just because somebody says they are a victim does not necessarily mean they really are the victim. Seen it too many times over my lifetime, where a woman says something happened to her, only to find out that she has lied about something happening to her, and the guy's name gets dragged through the mud as did BK's name.

Oh, and I guess I am just a dummy, but all these people with these degrees, being lawyers and such, are really just kind of stupid and grandstanding. Must be time for some elections....

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Stolen from book of faces but sums Fords Testimony up

"I don’t know who’s house it happened at or even what year it happened. I don’t know if I got there before everyone else or after. I don’t know how I got there or how I got home over 8 miles away (at the age of 15).

My life time friend doesn’t remember any of this ( and the other 3 people I said were there testified under oath they don’t know anything about this).

I have a fear of flying , but have no problem jet-setting all over the world while on vacation. I’ve been on airplanes more in the past two months than most people in a year, but my fear is completely legit.

I don’t know who paid for my hotel and polygraph test( the afternoon of my grandmothers funeral, or maybe it was the next day, who knows). And guess what? I flew there. Oh and that polygraph, it was only two questions, neither of which were about Kavanaugh. But hey, I passed so that’s all that matters. And my PhD in psychology definitely, in no way, helped me with it or my testimony today.

My friends on the beach encouraged me to continue contacting the media with my story (because we were running out of time). I can’t name them, so we’ll just call them beach friends. Yet while giving such great advice, none were willing to be character witnesses. Meanwhile, Judge Kavanaugh had hundreds of character witnesses step up in a matter of days.

My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” gofundme page that currently is sitting at $473,622. I’m so desperately in need of help there’s even a second gofundme with $209,987. I promise though I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses.

I’m super smart. I have a PhD and I teach graduate students. I know lots of big words, but it should be totally believable that I don’t understand basic questions.

I was the only person in the United States that didn’t know Congress agreed to come to me instead of me going to DC. They really do care about my flying phobia after all."

Get the picture yet, America?
                  sums it up perfect

Comment

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is pretty disgusted with how the confirmation hearings have been put in the toilet by the democrats. Wouldn't surprise me if she retired right after BK is confirmed. She knows her vote will no longer decide the outcome of a case.

Comment

What I would give to go in front of these goons on TV and remind them who they work for.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Ruth Bader Ginsburg is pretty disgusted with how the confirmation hearings have been put in the toilet by the democrats. Wouldn't surprise me if she retired right after BK is confirmed. She knows her vote will no longer decide the outcome of a case.

She needs to be in a rest home gumming on oranges!

Comment

Corey Booker has got to be the most punchable person on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Agreed

Grand standing at it's finest
                            Last edited by Bazo; 09-28-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                              Agreed

Grand standing at it's finest
                              "I have here proof that Ford's statement is true. Here is my proof, it's Ford's statement"

What a freaking drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                He believes he is Obama 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X