Standing for the National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    The only Beto signs I have seen so far were in college professors yards...interesting.
    A bunch in Edna

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
      A bunch in Edna

Yeah I seen them too . All at minority owned business’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        The only Beto signs I have seen so far were in college professors yards...interesting.
        I’ve seen several signs out here in the country. Surprising he has so much support in the rural areas. Don’t count him out...he scares me. Better start encouraging your buddies who never vote to get out there and vote this time.

Comment

There was a sign at a local Mexican food restaurant in Kerrville that is now gone. Guessing it was hurting business. What a shame - they realized that there opinion is not so popular with there community. Like Nike, bet they wished that they would have kept politics out of their business.
          Jason

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
            Have y’all been receiving text messages from his campaign asking for votes?? I just block them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes on 3 different occasions. I like to mess with people so i usually start a converstion asking easy questions then turn the heat up. I like to get them to a point where they respond with we will never bother you again.

His whole campaign is so funny that it is actually sad. Freaking fraudster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beto is a fraud and he is not hispanic.

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nate Boyer, a former Green Beret and ex-NFL player, is urging people to not assume that all veterans are upset about Colin Kaepernick being named as the face of their 30th anniversary "Just Do It" ad campaign.

Comment

Hes from California makes sense now

Comment

Im not a vet, so I cant see it from a vets perspective. But the way I see it, if a person has any love of Country, any respect for those who have defended it, any love of Liberty, they will get off their knees and on their God ****ed FEET!

This Country is not perfect. Things need to be fixed, as always, anywhere. But as a friend once told me his dad always said " The whole world sucks, but America sucks less"

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by miket View Post
                        Im not a vet, so I cant see it from a vets perspective. But the way I see it, if a person has any love of Country, any respect for those who have defended it, any love of Liberty, they will get off their knees and on their God ****ed FEET!

This Country is not perfect. Things need to be fixed, as always, anywhere. But as a friend once told me his dad always said " The whole world sucks, but America sucks less"
                        It's so sad people, even some on TBH, just can't figure this out. What a sad world we live in. If they don't respect our Country they need to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          It's so sad people, even some on TBH, just can't figure this out. What a sad world we live in. If they don't respect our Country they need to leave.
                          I believe if you do not respect the freedom of peaceful protest, you should leave.

Comment

Kneel for the anthem in from of me and this fat old man will shame you till it hurts..

Comment

I think everyone missed the entire deal with the CK kneel. He was just taking his position for the game. He knew full well how bad he sucked so he said to himself, "I might as well go ahead and take a knee right here and claim my spot".

The media ran with it as a protest to the National Anthem and CK, to save himself embarrassment, said "just do it".

And that is how the ball got rolling.

Comment

This is why Kaep kneeled.

Uniformed officer enters man's home and kills him. Placed on admin leave instead of being arrested for murder.

Comment

Working...
                                X