No announcement yet.

Mollie Tibbets found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN had the story on the front of CNN.com but failed to mention that the suspect was illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Surprised to hear no Death penalty...now we gotta Pay for the rest of his sorry *** life. Like $30k a year!!

Iowa doesn't have the death penalty.

I think I'd demand my legislature to pass an immediate bill and put the death penalty back in place, and make it retro active to beginning of the year.

Comment

Sad deal glad they caught the POS. someone needs to take care of him in gen pop

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          The fact he was illegal & not supposed to be in the country is huge...it's the only fact in this case that even matters.

If we had an immigration policy that worked along with secure borders, molly would be going for another jog this evening. I don't comprehend how him being an illegal immigrant has no stroke. Our law makers refusing to address this crisis is abhorrent
          I'm not even to laugh but you're saying him jumping the border illegally has more weight than he killed a person?

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            I'm not even to laugh but you're saying him jumping the border illegally has more weight than he killed a person?

Seriously?
            No. What he is saying is one led to the other. He shouldn't have been here in the first place and if he had not been she would still be alive.

Comment

And no outrage by the left...crickets!!! Should have never been in this country and that young girl would still have her life left to live.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Seriously?
                Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                  Not sure how you came to that conclusion.
                  Because he has zero ability to absorb even a moderate amount of logic...the US has got to get our borders secure & overhaul the immigration policy. It's infuriating how this parasite got passed the e-verify & nobody will be held accountable.

MSNBC commentators were hacking on foxnews for so much coverage of Molly over the cohen & manifort stories.

They said they are only reporting on 'some girl' in Iowa...disgusting!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Sad story...even sadder the MSM will push it to the back now that it was determined an illegal immigrant was the murderer. That ought to bring reality to some of her family and surrounding friends based on her social media posts.
                    Nevermind

Comment

Murder is illegal - yet it continues to happen.

Making something harder will not stop everyone from being here illegally.

Sad for this Family. Terrible tragedy.

Comment

Illegal immigrants are responsible for a tremendous amount of crime in our country. They cost tax payers billions. Truth is, you may not see the issues from your lofty perch. They don't live in your community. They live in communities where they can blend in and extort the lower class Spanish speaking American population. They don't care for our country. They don't care for our laws. They don't want to contribute. They are responsible for human trafficking, drug trafficking, burglary, robbery, rape, murder, fraud, and a whole host of other illegal activities. America has enough miscreants, we don't need to import them. So, you have a ranch in South Texas you say. Jose is a friend of yours and works on your ranch. You don't care that he is illegal, because he does good work. Then, Jose goes on to rape and murder a little girl under your watch, or drives drunk and kills an elderly couple on their way to church. You are complicit in both crimes. Your holier than thou stance on the illegal immigration crisis has lead to both of these tragedies. His illegal status has everything to do with it. Yes, we could have prevented it. You are part of the problem. If I had a child murdered by an illegal that was hired, knowingly of that fact, by an American citizen, then God have mercy on your soul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Nevermind
                          The irony is she did generalize and condemn an entire race. If what she tweeted would have been about any other race the media (and some on here) would be celebrating her death. Odd times.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            Illegal immigrants are responsible for a tremendous amount of crime in our country. They cost tax payers billions. Truth is, you may not see the issues from your lofty perch. They don't live in your community. They live in communities where they can blend in and extort the lower class Spanish speaking American population. They don't care for our country. They don't care for our laws. They don't want to contribute. They are responsible for human trafficking, drug trafficking, burglary, robbery, rape, murder, fraud, and a whole host of other illegal activities. America has enough miscreants, we don't need to import them. So, you have a ranch in South Texas you say. Jose is a friend of yours and works on your ranch. You don't care that he is illegal, because he does good work. Then, Jose goes on to rape and murder a little girl under your watch, or drives drunk and kills an elderly couple on their way to church. You are complicit in both crimes. Your holier than thou stance on the illegal immigration crisis has lead to both of these tragedies. His illegal status has everything to do with it. Yes, we could have prevented it. You are part of the problem. If I had a child murdered by an illegal that was hired, knowingly of that fact, by an American citizen, then God have mercy on your soul.
                            I dont support illegal immigration in any way. I do think it is a big issue. I think there are a lot of good people that go through the proper channels to get into this country that get shafted.

Does banning guns prevent people from using them?

I believe the focus here should be on the fact that a young woman lost her life tragically. The guy that did it is a terrible human, whether he is illegal or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I dont support illegal immigration in any way. I do think it is a big issue. I think there are a lot of good people that go through the proper channels to get into this country that get shafted.

I believe the focus here should be on the fact that a young woman lost her life tragically. The guy that did it is a terrible human, whether he is illegal or not.
                              Subverting the issue does nothing. What's the first step in problem solving? If he were not here illegally, she would be alive. Those are the facts. Not all illegals are miscreants, but the total sum of illegals are, in fact, illegal. They have violated our laws and taken advantage of our country, at the expense of American citizens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Are illegal aliens protected by the constitution? No! Guns are. See the difference? I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X