Mollie Tibbets found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    Who cares what the immigration status of a murderer is?

It's illegal to kill people too. What makes you think stricter laws on immigration would have worked?

And where are the sanctuary cities in Iowa?

I wish people were smart enough to vote for candidates that would fix things without trying to appropriate the unrelated deaths of innocent people as their talking point.
    I care. If we enforced our own immigration laws (especially against American employers) the illegal guy would not have been in the country to allegidly commit murder. Crime is just one more issue to add on top of taking jobs and burdening our education, welfare, and healthcare programs.
    Last edited by LWC; 08-22-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Sad story...even sadder the MSM will push it to the back now that it was determined an illegal immigrant was the murderer. That ought to bring reality to some of her family and surrounding friends based on her social media posts.

Comment

well he was otherwise law abiding, right??
        build that wall, even if it saves only one life; (remember those words the libs used to use as a gun control mantra ?) time to throw it back at them!!

Comment

It's illegal to kill people too. What makes you think stricter laws on immigration would have worked?

I wish people were smart enough to vote for candidates that would fix things without trying to appropriate the unrelated deaths of innocent people as their talking point.
          x2

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            I care. If we enforced our own immigration laws (especially against American employers) the illegal guy would not have been in the country to allegidly commit murder. Crime is just one more issue to add on top of taking jobs and burdening our education, welfare, and healthcare programs.
            Fox News Link

Dane Lang said Rivera worked there for the past several years, and was an "employee in good standing." He also noted that Rivera passed the government's E-Verify employment verification system, despite his status as an undocumented immigrant. The system is intended to maintain a database of I-9 forms and tax records of employees across the country.
            Not sure what else the employer could have done.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
              Fox News Link

Not sure what else the employer could have done.
              Sounds like the employer in that case was doing their due diligence. I wish they all would....and were required to.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                well he was otherwise law abiding, right??
                No. He's an illegal alien so he's been a criminal sense he crossed the border

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                  Hang this sob on tv. This is getting out of control.
                  Death is too good for a POS like that.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    x2

So yall dont think that him being here was a factor in her death? If he was not here, he could not have killed her unless she visited his home country.

Its not about MORE laws necessarily, its about preventing them from coming here illegally, whether its more laws, stricter enforcement or whatever.

The death of this innocent person, by this person ( which is now being used as a talking point ) would not have happened if he had been prevented from entering this country. His illegal presence led to her death. I cant comprehend how anyone cannot see that.

Unless they just arent WILLING to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      So yall dont think that him being here was a factor in her death? If he was not here, he could not have killed her unless she visited his home country.

Its not about MORE laws necessarily, its about preventing them from coming here illegally, whether its more laws, stricter enforcement or whatever.

The death of this innocent person, by this person ( which is now being used as a talking point ) would not have happened if he had been prevented from entering this country. His illegal presence led to her death. I cant comprehend how anyone cannot see that.

Unless they just arent WILLING to see it.
                      yep

Comment

Another example.

An Illinois judge on Monday slammed the officials who failed to enforce a 2012 ICE detainer on an illegal immigrant who later was able to beat and rape three women -- even though he "shouldn't have been in this country."

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          Seeing a clip her father breaking down really hurt my heart. Every parent’s worst nightmare. I’m trying not to waste emotion on hatred of the perp. He will get his due in this life and beyond. Praying for the family is what we need to do.
                          I REALLY do not know how that poor man sat there without attacking the POS. Honestly I don't know that I could have done that knowing he killed his daughter and those babies. I know he was there for his loved ones who were killed but man, that was brutal to hear and see and I am not the father sitting there.

May God bless those babies and the mother and all her family.

Ugh, sorry I am on the wrong thread....Thinking of the family in Colorado....so sad for all these families....

RD
                          Last edited by ranchdog; 08-22-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

The fact he was illegal & not supposed to be in the country is huge...it's the only fact in this case that even matters.

If we had an immigration policy that worked along with secure borders, molly would be going for another jog this evening. I don't comprehend how him being an illegal immigrant has no stroke. Our law makers refusing to address this crisis is abhorrent

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Been following, terrible story, but the outcome I expected. Hope IOWA has the death penalty.

Odd that the expected someone she knew. Will be interesting to see how they pieced it together.
                              no death penalty in iowa. he says he blacked out before he killed her! lots of hate here in iowa/nebraska area, not the 1st time this has happened around here guy hit young women with his truck and killed her,judge let him post bail and he gone.

Comment

Surprised to hear no Death penalty...now we gotta Pay for the rest of his sorry *** life. Like $30k a year!!

Comment

Working...
                                X