Robert(Beto) O'rourke in Lampasas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    KSAT 12 in San Antonio reported last night the democrat challenger is now even in the polls with incumbent Ted Cruz.

"Hundreds showed up for free music and beer at the latest democrat fundraiser for Beto."
    If it’s free, Democrats will show, in their blood.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Maybe s/he is OK with the general public having a 6 shot revolver or 13 capacity mag Glock
      But s/he doesn't think the public should possess a 100 round drum of armor piercing rounds.

It is not all or nothing.
      There is a lot of grey and nuance in there.

It gets really messy when you have to define "weapon of war". It's somewhere between a P22 and a Bazooka

And what if I want to run a 15 round Glock 19? Or something larger? Why should the feds be able to regulate that? Do you believe in the 2A? To me, our 2A is all encompassing. As a stout constitutionalist, it’s my belief that the government should have zero ability to regulate styles or specs of firearms
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 09-11-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Starting to see a few Cruz yard signs and bumper stickers lately.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Starting to see a few Cruz yard signs and bumper stickers lately.
          Mines out !

Comment

Maybe s/he is OK with the general public having a 6 shot revolver or 13 capacity mag Glock

But s/he doesn't think the public should possess a 100 round drum of armor piercing rounds.

It gets really messy when you have to define "weapon of war". It's somewhere between a P22 and a Bazooka

It is all or nothing!!! And I don’t want any politician regulating anything for me...The govt has proven it can’t do anything right as far as regulations. My tax dollars should go to infrastructure and the military, that’s it. That means no more free rides for you and your little worthless homies!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              And what if I want to run a 15 round Glock 19? Or something larger? Why should the feds be able to regulate that? Do you believe in the 2A? To me, our 2A is all encompassing. As a stout constitutionalist, it’s my belief that the government should have zero ability to regulate styles or specs of firearms

Yep, same here. When this country was founded we ALL had the same weapons. We’ve let the government water our rights down, in the name of safety you know. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Yep, same here. When this country was founded we ALL had the same weapons. We’ve let the government water our rights down, in the name of safety you know. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Exactly. Govt has been far too big and overreaching for far too long.

Comment

If it goes bang or has the ability to kill it can be considered a weapon of war. People like you are just fine playing the liberal sheep and fall right in step with the liberal agenda. They don't give a rats *** about what is a weapon of war, they care about the total disarming of America. It's obvious what the agenda is but some are to **** dense headed to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    If it goes bang or has the ability to kill it can be considered a weapon of war. People like you are just fine playing the liberal sheep and fall right in step with the liberal agenda. They don't give a rats *** about what is a weapon of war, they care about the total disarming of America. It's obvious what the agenda is but some are to **** dense headed to see it.
                    That was probably the best reply to that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      That was probably the best reply to that guy.
                      Or don’t reply...Maybe he will go away.

Comment

Democratic Senate nominee Representative Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) stated he would not take a deal trading a border wall for passage of the DREAM Act and said, “we can free DREAMers from the fear of deportation by making them US citizens today, so they can contribute to their maximum capacity, to their full potential.”

Comment

Best $10 I spent this year!

Comment

Went for a run yesterday and saw 14 Beto signs and 0 Cruz signs

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Went for a run yesterday and saw 14 Beto signs and 0 Cruz signs
                              People don’t want their tires slashed by the libtards.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Yessir. After shopping total of $17.76! Merica!

Comment

Working...
                                X