Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Hey he's Mexican Irish.

Mexican Irish [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntressjourney View Post

I wonder what that beer would taste like?
      Corona + Guinness
      Dos Equis + Kilkenny

Comment

Originally posted by huntressjourney View Post

He's Mexipandering 🤭

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          He is an Aggie, and he made washer sets while still in school.
          Must have taken a lot of skill to get over to Tractor Supply and find the right washer size.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            He's Mexipandering 🤭

You ain’t lied! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Must have taken a lot of skill to get over to Tractor Supply and find the right washer size.

HA!!! [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Comment

I need a Cruz yard sign. Where can I get one?

Comment

Confusing.....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                    Confusing.....
                    Maybe he means it literally.

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                      Confusing.....
                      This is the f-omg problem. Nobody does their own research. The owner of this car is clearly a sheep. Plain as day from Roberts O’Rourke’s site

- Stop selling weapons of war and high-capacity magazines to ensure that firearms designed to kill as effectively and efficiently as possible on the battlefield aren’t used in our schools, our streets, our churches, and our concerts.
                      - Block the erosion of Texas’ license to carry standards by opposing Concealed Carry Reciprocity, which would force Texas to allow anyone from states with weak to nonexistent conceal carry laws to disregard our own public safety requirements.

Comment

I know its only Tuesday but is Beto still a white Irish/Italian guy posing as a hispanic?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                          I know its only Tuesday but is Beto still a white Irish/Italian guy posing as a hispanic?
                          That's him........and Burt Reynolds died too.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            This is the f-omg problem. Nobody does their own research. The owner of this car is clearly a sheep. Plain as day from Roberts O’Rourke’s site

- Stop selling weapons of war and high-capacity magazines to ensure that firearms designed to kill as effectively and efficiently as possible on the battlefield aren’t used in our schools, our streets, our churches, and our concerts.
                            Maybe s/he is OK with the general public having a 6 shot revolver or 13 capacity mag Glock
                            But s/he doesn't think the public should possess a 100 round drum of armor piercing rounds.

It is not all or nothing.
                            There is a lot of grey and nuance in there.

It gets really messy when you have to define "weapon of war". It's somewhere between a P22 and a Bazooka

Comment

KSAT 12 in San Antonio reported last night the democrat challenger is now even in the polls with incumbent Ted Cruz.

"Hundreds showed up for free music and beer at the latest democrat fundraiser for Beto."

Comment

Austin KXAN devoted six minutes disputing Ted Cruz's aniti Robert Francis commercial. They fact checked every fact about the Irishman's past in El Paso. This is their way of pushing their guy across the finish line!! Ted Cruz supporters will not get equal time in this town. Strap in, it's going to be a bumpy few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X