• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    There's an effing reason for that !

Only thing weak is your response.
    Sure JJ. Whatever you say.

Maybe Trump should go on an apology tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Sure JJ. Whatever you say.

Maybe Trump should go on an apology tour.
      You going back and forth with a guy who doesn't really give two flying flips about anything political. I imagine him sitting back in that chair in his avatar smiling every time he can garner a response from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        You going back and forth with a guy who doesn't really give two flying flips about anything political. I imagine him sitting back in that chair in his avatar smiling every time he can garner a response from you.
        I respect Iron Man - Seems like a good guy on the GS.

Just differing opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
          They just indicted 12 Russians based on solid evidence of election interference right before the meeting. An indictment that both parties say is warranted and legit. Trumps response: “Putin’s denied it very strongly and I have no reason not to believe him”
          Again, this interference you speak of, inst that a really really low bar. I mean DWS and Donna Brazzile interfered with the DNC election, same as Clinton and prob Bernie. What about Obama, did he interfear? Lois Lerner? Curious as to what solid evidence it is, any guesses? Is it the actual Russian government or just citizens? Why not indict Putin if we have solid evidence? Can he plead the fif like Lois did? Not show up to court like Lisa Page did?

We indicted these 12 Ruskies, right before the Putin/trump meeting, does that not reek of desperation? I mean help me understand the timing on that one.

Comment

I’m still waiting on them to tell us “how” they interfered and give solid evidence. Just saying they did is complete bs...rcole can say he’s a good guy all day but until there is solid evidence there’s no way to prove it[emoji12]

Comment

More importantly, Mueller's team concluded that there was no collusion (by the Russians) with any Americans.

So, the witch hunt should end soon, right?

Unless the goal isn't to find out truth. What could possibly be the goal of the Mueller investigation?

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
                More importantly, Mueller's team concluded that there was no collusion (by the Russians) with any Americans.

So, the witch hunt should end soon, right?

Unless the goal isn't to find out truth. What could possibly be the goal of the Mueller investigation?
                My whole tin foil hat thought on that was they were getting rid of evidence that would incriminate all of them, including Hillary. What better way to get legal all access to everything that an “investigation”. With an all dem donor team and more than one of them involved in other Russian dealings, it’s the perfect smoke screen to go in and destroy proof of all the actual Russian collusion.

But that’s just a theory, nothing really to support it. More of a what if kind of logic.

Comment

For the record - the knowingly false information that was passed around by a Foreign Government in an attempt to slant our Presidential race doesn't bother anyone?

That does bother me.

I don't like Putin.

Comment

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

I didnt really think you got to tell the FBI "no" unless your last name was Clinton.

Seriously though, why would the DNC not turn the servers over to the FBI?

Lets see, our intelligence organizations have told us its the Ruskies. Our intelligence organizations have told Trump its the Ruskies. Our intelligence organizations have told the World its the Ruskies. But no body has given anybody any proof. Not even a smidgen. The people making the accusations, wont even let our own government gather proof. Somebody please tell me how this is not all a set up.

I am pretty sure I saw this episode play out when I was a kid -
                    Attached Files

Comment

For the record - the knowingly false information that was passed around by a Foreign Government in an attempt to slant our Presidential race doesn't bother anyone?

That does bother me.

I don't like Putin.
                      What false information?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        What false information?
                        Fake news that was spread throughout Social media

Comment

So you sure it was in fact done by a "foreign government" James? What about Mexico everything out of their news organization 100% fact? Canada? Fake news, being spread by a government, what like if you like your Dr you can keep your Dr?

I think it is more along the lines of....
                          Attached Files

Comment

I think the cartoon sums it up nicely.

Comment

That does bother me.

I don't like Putin.
                              Can you provide a example of the false information so I can give you an accurate reply?

Comment

Social media is nothing but fake news. Mainstream media reports fake news everyday.

"OMG LOOK AT THESE CHILDREN TRUMP IS TAKING AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS!"

"uhhhh, those pictures are from 2014"

"YEAH BUT NAZIS!"

Who was President when Russia was interfering? Obama

Who were the heads of intelligence agencies? Clapper and Brennan (an actual Communist by the way).

Why was nothing done? Why was the subsequent investigation aimed at Trump?

As has been said many times, literally every country with the ability to do so spies on and interferes with other country's elections. If we are so concerned about it (and we certainly should be), why are we not looking at how to protect ourselves instead of pointing useless fingers? Instead, the side that is screaming the loudest about foreign interference is strictly against strengthening the voting system.

It's nothing more than an ongoing attempt to discredit and interfere with this administration in any way possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X