opinion on waht would happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so we're clear,.....
    You are going to a store, wearing a shirt you think will provoke an encounter in which you are arming yourself in preparation for, and announcing this intention on a Internet web forum.... ?

Not sure what will happen, but any defense you had is capital F ****ed..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      You are going to a store, wearing a shirt you think will provoke an encounter in which you are arming yourself in preparation for, and announcing this intention on a Internet web forum.... ?

Agreed. Hence post #2

Comment

Wear what you want. Be polite and courteous regardless of what you're wearing. Not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Seems like asking for confrontation
          So we're not allowed to support the people we like? But we should let the liberals support who they like? Ok

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

concur

Comment

If I were in Lubbock, I would be more worried about the raider rash and crotch critters than anything else.

Comment

Any updates?

This happened in a SA whataburger. The good news is that the guy has been identified...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  So we're not allowed to support the people we like? But we should let the liberals support who they like? Ok

Exactly

Comment

Nothing will happen.

To the entire board, other than you OP and no offense meant, how many of you actually wear shirts with political or social statements on them? Or for that matter, any statement at all? I only ask because I haven't worn a shirt with any words on it (other than maybe a company name or logo) in the last 20 years. I don't know that I remember any of my friends ever wearing a "message shirt." Maybe I am the outlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                      Nothing will happen.

To the entire board, other than you OP and no offense meant, how many of you actually wear shirts with political or social statements on them? Or for that matter, any statement at all? I only ask because I haven't worn a shirt with any words on it (other than maybe a company name or logo) in the last 20 years. I don't know that I remember any of my friends ever wearing a "message shirt." Maybe I am the outlier.
                      You sure about that?

Comment

That was a grown man against a child. A child who, if his buddy is any indication of how he looks, is frail and weak. That was a psycho piece of **** picking on a much weaker individual for that reason alone. I’m not denying there are lunatics out there but the majority of people are decent regardless of their political affiliation. It’s the fringe that represent the malignancy.

Worst part of video was that kid didn’t get to enjoy his bacon cheese whataburger with his fountain coke. Animals.

Comment

Bad you gotta worry about wearing a shirt with the current President on it. I wear this a good bit. But most of these whiny liberals weren’t alive then and don’t even know who they are lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Is that a reprint? That hat is in pristine condition.

Comment

Is that a reprint? That hat is in pristine condition.

Yes sir. Dennards in Whitesboro sells them in a couple of color choices. They were out of Trump/Pence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

opinion on waht would happen?

Nothing will happen.

I wear this shirt all the time[emoji12].

These other two I wore in my early 20’s but kept around for years. I also had one that had a bunch of kittens on the front that said so many kittens to love. It had another word for kittens.

I had one more that said I have a pine inch nenis and it was in pine green. The wife gave me such a hard time about false advertisement that I eventually quit wearing it.

Not me in the pick but I’m sure my level of stupidity was the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Black Ice; 07-05-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X