Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma = Lost job. Missed many an opportunity to keep her trap Shut. TBH LEO's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving while intoxicated

Comment

Wench.

Comment

I ran out out time to watch. I made it about 1.5 minutes into the video before I had already decided she was under arrest for Interference W/ Public Duties.

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
            typical liberal
            This^^^^^

Its all about what they're entitled to.

Comment

She "progressed"

Click image for larger version

Name:	5ae10b40de536.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	24538403

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post

The greatest sound in the world came out of my radio from dispatch. "Is your radio secure".

I have had many, many MANY more since then. But that's still one of my favorites from back in the day.
                You are correct about the greatest sound in the world......... after a few years even the perps caught wind of what "Is your radio secured" meant. I had several bolt as soon as dispatch keyed up so I changed over to an ear mic. Now only I can hear the radio traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                  I'm surprised she even has one , he must wear a dress !! and cry !
                  I'm surprised too. I figured he was deceased......suicide more than likely.

Those guys listened to her yap her trap for a lot longer than I would have.

Comment

One of those "PHD candidate kids, who are attending MIT", should've offered the commish a nice warm cup of "shut the **** up!" Her day would've ended better, but I'm glad it didn't.
                    And I agree.......her husband, if she still has one, definitely sits down to pee!

Comment

Incredible amount of self control by police officers...my cousin said it's very common for people to drop names and extol their importance during a traffic stop...he said it will get you an automatic ticket instead of a warning...

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                        You are correct about the greatest sound in the world......... after a few years even the perps caught wind of what "Is your radio secured" meant. I had several bolt as soon as dispatch keyed up so I changed over to an ear mic. Now only I can hear the radio traffic.
                        I called in a ss# check on a fella once, did it by cell phone instead of radio. First thing dispatch comes back with is "is he in cuffs"? He was wanted for bank robbery. He got to check to see if my 40S&W barrel was clean.... Glad I didn't use the radio then, he was prolly 6'6" and 275 pounds....and not fat. Even looking down my 40 he wanted to fight me and another officer....till I got my K-9 Mal involved. Then he turned into a big sissy.

Comment

I agree that a quick shot of Freeze+P pepper spray would of made that video a LOT more interesting.

Comment

This reminds me of an ex co-worker. He was headed down 45 at about a hundred miles an hour with a friend in the passenger seat. A Montgomery County officer pulled him over. He wasn't worried about it because his older brother was high up in the Montgomery County Police Department. Number two or three man.

The officer walked up and ask him if he knew how fast he was going and he said yes. Then ask for his driver's license. He got it out and with his left hand and not even looking at the officer handed it out the window. His hand was still out the window as the officer read the name on the license. The officer said "are you any kin to Ike....." He said YES SIR, SURE AM with a smirk on his face. At that moment the officer slapped cuffs on him and said " THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!"

He laughs about it now....

Comment

She had the "right" to remain silent but didn't have the "ability" to remain silent.

Comment

Not so funny funny. Apparently "Concerned citizen" is an authoritative position...so is "Friend of the Mayor".

I was hoping they wouldve ticketed her for jaywalking.
                                Last edited by Briar Friar; 04-26-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X