X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruz got him a little rattled

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I've said for years and years the government and FB are in bed together. Not hard to figure out. Now that this comes out it's even more obvious.

Yep.. I agree.
      If your out I'll share mine.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
        He does own the Senate cause he owns all their info they've posted or sent on Facebook and/or Facebook Messenger. Hahahahaha
        It would be Hillarious if he told them all
        "this hearing ends now or I'm dropping the dime on all of you"......
        They would scatter like cock roaches!!!!!

Comment

Ok... I have to say after listening so far to the questioning of Zuckerberg these senators have no fricken clue as to how Facebook runs and how Facebook works. Just goes to show they have their social media gurus who work Facebook for them.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
            Ok... I have to say after listening so far to the questioning of Zuckerberg these senators have no fricken clue as to how Facebook runs and how Facebook works. Just goes to show they have their social media gurus who work Facebook for them.
            It seems like most of them just want their face on the camera for 3 minutes. Some of the questions just reveal how clueless they are.

Comment

"It will all be solved by A.I." (artificial intelligence)
              If he says A.I. one more time I am going to freak out..............lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                "It will all be solved by A.I." (artificial intelligence)
                If he says A.I. one more time I am going to freak out..............lol!!!
                That’s whats really funny....Facebook is well past AI

Steroids in Baseball round three

Comment

Its kinda funny and sad to watch these clueless senators reading statements and asking questions written for them by millennial staff members that are 1/3 their age.

Zuckerberg is a weasel. He doesn't care about your privacy and could care less if Facebook comes under government regulation. He's got his money and his power. He can walk away and use his billions for even more sinister and genuinely scary purposes. And probably will.

Comment

He wants regulations now that he has made his billions, regulations will keep competition at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Billionaire in a Booster seat... And he don't give a dam!!!!
                      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                        Its kinda funny and sad to watch these clueless senators reading statements and asking questions written for them by millennial staff members that are 1/3 their age.

Zuckerberg is a weasel. He doesn't care about your privacy and could care less if Facebook comes under government regulation. He's got his money and his power. He can walk away and use his billions for even more sinister and genuinely scary purposes. And probably will.
                        You and OldRiverRat are spot on wth your assessments..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          The Billionaire in a Booster seat... And he don't give a dam!!!!
                          LOL

All those people in the background checking their Facebook to see if other people are posting about them being at the hearing on Facebook.

Comment

Anyone that is on Facebook acknowledged the User Agreement, if you don’t like way they use your information that you posted on their site take down your page

Comment

Theatrical showmanship at it's worse!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                Anyone that is on Facebook acknowledged the User Agreement, if you don’t like way they use your information that you posted on their site take down your page
                                That’s my take on this. This is gov’t overreach to protect consumers who didn’t read their EULA. That and this would be a non issue if the data had helped swing the election the other way

Comment

Working...
                                X