No announcement yet.

Ashamed of Fox News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree with Ralph on this and hope he finds greener pastures. But I will forever be grateful that he called obama a *ussy on live TV lmao.

Comment

Here’s some examples of what’s going on in Peters head;
      Fox News Analyst Goes Off: ‘Pathetic’ We’re Too Wrapped Up Around AR-15s to Protect Children

Tucker Carlson BLASTED Ralph Peters tonight after the military expert compared him to a Hitler apologist. This was brutal.

Fox News Strategic Analyst Ralph Peters on the New York Times report that Hillary Clinton directed her maid to print classified information and the big reaso...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
        Fox News Analyst Goes Off: ‘Pathetic’ We’re Too Wrapped Up Around AR-15s to Protect Children

Tucker Carlson BLASTED Ralph Peters tonight after the military expert compared him to a Hitler apologist. This was brutal.

Fox News Strategic Analyst Ralph Peters on the New York Times report that Hillary Clinton directed her maid to print classified information and the big reaso...

Wayne LaPierre, the well-compensated boss of the National Rifle Association, routinely warns of approaching tyranny against which “real” Americans must arm themselves. He’s wrong. The tyranny’s alr…

Can we rename this thread "Ashamed of Ralph Peters"?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          Op-ed from Lt Col Ralph Peters yesterday. Pretty strong, in my opinion. Wonder how many here joined Trump in congratulating Putin...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/20/the-wo...-into-tyranny/
          As he Demands we give up our guns. Rather ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
            just out of curiosity...

why would you block someone and then open their post and ask what they're talking about?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            This is the same thing I asked!!!!

Comment

]

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
              maybe he can go over to msnbc, the day a terrorist is killed 4 of the 6 top stories are about trump and russia. #3 and #4 were about the bombings.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
              fify

Comment

I have not had cable in almost 3 years so i have not seen any of those clips before. Last i always appreciated his views but those clips are out of this world from what i'd expect to hear from him.

Thanks for posting

Comment

I’m just glad I woke up today and Trump is President. I love how it makes the libtards crazy

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                    I’m just glad I woke up today and Trump is President. I love how it makes the libtards crazy
                    He rooted out yet another one..... Another one bites the dust... .

He had me, this latest, when he called Barry the "P" word but he has since shown his true coolers.. His latest stance on gun control blew his cover..

What Trump is doing reminds me of the movie "Men IN Black". Rooting "them" out of hiding and exposing "them''. 1 by 1..
                    He should walk around in a black suit with dark shades holding a chrome memory zapper...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      I saw this when it hit the wire and forgot all about it. I also, like many that have responded to this......."just another analyst spouting off about yada yada"!
                      Nope, this is the guy that called the last president a wussy.....lol! This is the guy that highly endorsed making our military stronger by any means necessary. This is the same Lt. Colonel that was the poster boy for all that is America........and I agreed with him.........as did the mass majority of TBH.
                      Now, his intelligence service is passé', even though he specialized in Russian politics/military. His service in the military is un-important since he was not a grunt........come on man!!!! Sorry, it don't work like that in the real world.
                      It is a obvious that the news networks are ALL peddling "paranoia & hype" to gain viewership. It is certainly true that there needs to be a legitimate source for the conservative voice for Americans to be able to keep score. I don't agree that FOX is profiteering off the fears of citizens............all of them are........take a moment and logically look at what is going on. A bunch of hypocrites, and everyone knows it but not willing to say it out loud! This Colonel is calling it out, for all to examine in the daylight. All of a sudden he is a pariah, a wacko, uninformed, a has been of the military hierarchy........literally no idea what he is talking about!
                      Being disingenuous is not a good look, no matter where on the spectrum you fall politically.
                      Awesome and perfect. Nothing else should be said.

Comment

Had to do a few obscene business related activities today before the first quarter slips away!
                        Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        He stated that the Trump administration was undermining the FBI by claiming there was wrong doing in the investigations. There has been overwhelming evidence of exactly that. What's up with that?
                        Shamefully alot of downright goofy claims have been made on both sides.....and now it is in overdrive! There are 35,000+/- professionals working for the FBI. The way our President tends to speak he is unwittingly undermining all of those people for the few rotten apples. Handle the situation tactfully & professionally without dragging down the moral of the organization. The FBI agents did a marvelous job in Austin and I THANK THEM for their service.

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        I agree with the Colonel's assessment of Fox News which is why I haven't allowed cable news in my home for quite some time now. With that said I agree with Landrover in that he stated all cable news is fear mongering propaganda.

I do not agree with the Colonel in regards to the FBI or any federal LE agency being above board. Not true, been corrupt for decades. I am sure he saw the writing on the wall and all that statement really constitutes is a pitch to a network that hates Fox and hates Trump, Ill give you a hint, (its every other cable news network).
                        And that is the crust of the whole issue. Folks will not admit that these problems have festered through multiple administrations. They swing just like a pendulum, always has. Lord knows that the Hoover forty year reign was downright littered with treachery. The bolstering, fear mongering, and showmanship is not how to bring this nation together. The Colonel may have alternative motives but I doubt any of us are naïve enough to say he is a complete charlatan. If that is the case that means everything he said previous is also false.
                        Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Oscar, you have always been consistent and open in your general disdain for politicians and talking heads on both sides of the isle. I tend to agree with your thoughts more times than not. Once again you nailed it.
                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Per Earl Nightingale, "the word is integrity"........that is all we have as men/women.
                        I was left with a lot to interpret and assume because what you wrote is not very clear or easy to read. So if you want answer my very direct and clear question then I have to assume that you do believe the the FBI and others are infallible and should just be trusted at every turn with out over sight or question.

Left to assume that I now know where your stand, discussion over.
                        Cant figure out how to be anymore clear. I had typed a few lines and then I realized you are the only one wondering. With that, I will leave you with your assumptions.
                        EDIT: Infallible - not sure where I eluded to that our even suggested that about any government (or non government) entity?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Cant figure out how to be anymore clear. I had typed a few lines and then I realized you are the only one wondering. With that, I will leave you with your assumptions.

EDIT: Infallible - not sure where I eluded to that our even suggested that about any government (or non government) entity?

I’m not surprised you can’t figure it out. Like I said discussion over.

Comment

I’m not surprised you can’t figure it out. Like I said discussion over.

Come on MAN!!!! (-;
                            LMAO.[emoji6] ....."yes take your toys and geaux home".....bwahahahaha!!!!
                            Ironically, I am surprised & dismayed you are the ONLY one on the entire thread that can't .....well......read.
                            Hint: If you stop (just for a second) attempting to read something into what I typed you would not be....well......surprised! Heck, i am still waiting for you to point out where I specifically noted I trust ANY bureaucracy, agency, department, politician, political party or even ideology in my original post??? I'll wait.......oh, forgot you said "discussion over!" LOL.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

The 3rd video told me all I need to know about Peters.. Any vet that could ever say they were going to vote for Hillary after the Benghazi incident is no true vet. Makes it even worse that he first admits to knowing that she is a criminal and then goes on to profess why she is better than Trump. From one vet to another, F### you LTC Peters and F### your service, disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                He rooted out yet another one..... Another one bites the dust... .

He had me, this latest, when he called Barry the "P" word but he has since shown his true coolers.. His latest stance on gun control blew his cover..

What Trump is doing reminds me of the movie "Men IN Black". Rooting "them" out of hiding and exposing "them''. 1 by 1..
                                He should walk around in a black suit with dark shades holding a chrome memory zapper...
                                Are you referring to Trump's stance of "Take the guns first", due process later? Because that is very telling.

Comment

Working...
                                X