trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowzers.

Now I understand why you are trying to get all of your chips into the middle of the table so fast. That project website you keep citing, put together some pretty high level aerials. Did you wonder at all where the heavy machinery is to assemble all of those nuclear parts? Speaking of, did they just have all of the parts, sitting around moth balled, waiting for the Trump/Kim meeting on June 12th so that they then could assemble everything in 17 days, just to stick it to Donnie?

Let me check my commercial satellite imagery of the 5 MWe reactor. Its called Google Earth. Here is an image from all the way back in 2011, and in 2016. Just look at how much infrastructure improvements have happened since then

You know what. Maybe the improvements are for the Mickys Ds. The Yongbyon Nuclear Research Facility has 3.2 stars on Google. Apparently they lost a few stars because the food isnt that good
    Attached Files

Comment

ol boy still got it!

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un reportedly ordered a high ranking army officer to be executed after he was accused of giving his troops and their families extra food and fuel.

Comment

Kim is kindler and gentler since the summit.. least he didnt use an anti-aircraft gun or flame thrower this time..

Comment

meeting #2? little man don't have a jet? hes having to ride that long black train to nam.

Comment

This is kinda a big deal

Comment

North Korea says it is facing a food shortage for 2019 that will require rations be reduced by almost half for its citizens......Because of the gap, North Korea said in the memo that it planned to reduce food rations by 10.5 ounces for a "family of blue or white collar workers," going from 1.2 pounds (550 grams) of food per day to 0.66 pounds (300 grams) per day. The ration reductions were scheduled to begin in January, according to Reuters.

Boy I am sure glad I dont have to eat .66 pounds of food everyday.

Comment

Well, little rocket man didn't grow those fat little cheeks on 0.66 pounds of food/day!! He's looking a lot like quannel-10 these days... if he get's any more puffed up and tight, the's gonna explode!!

Comment

This is progress. In the past NK has used missile launches or the threat of as a bargaining chip for more rice imports

Comment

Trumps is meeting with NK to discuss de-nuclearization ....but forget about that lets focus on what disgraced Cohen has to say which is a much more important story.

Mueller says there was no evidence of collusion. Cohen was charged with financial crimes not related to collusion. Why is he speaking in front of the house?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Trumps is meeting with NK to discuss de-nuclearization ....but forget about that lets focus on what disgraced Cohen has to say which is a much more important story.

Mueller says there was no evidence of collusion. Cohen was charged with financial crimes not related to collusion. Why is he speaking in front of the house?
                      Because Shifty Schiff and the rest of the coup think that they can get the answers, that some how Mueller wasn't able to, and if not then they can damage the president at the least. What they don't understand is the majority of Americans are tired of this Russia collusion crap. Sure is coincidental he is doing all this testifying while the President is out of country meet with NK, kind of like the blackface and rape stuff after the abortion comments.

Comment

meeting over no deals made.

Comment

From what I have heard the talks never made it past U.S. sanctions.

So little Kim goes back home and continues to ration his citizens to 300 grams of food a day. And Trump goes home to a booming economy full of prosperity and growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            From what I have heard the talks never made it past U.S. sanctions.

So little Kim goes back home and continues to ration his citizens to 300 grams of food a day. And Trump goes home to a booming economy full of prosperity and growth.
                            Trump was right to walk out. Negotiating like a Boss.

Comment

looks like rocket man is gearing up his missile system again?

Comment

Negotiating skills...pfft

Comment

Working...
                                X