No announcement yet.

Walmart and Dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not a gun or an age issue. Im young. Only 25. Never once had thoughts of killing a bunch of innocent people. Mental institutions don't work. Honestly I think theirs way to many crazy people on this earth to monitor everyone. If you want to protect schools then put guards their. Train teachers to stop it. Be proactive not reactive. 911 happened and yet we didn't ban airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
      its not a gun or an age issue. Im young. Only 25. Never once had thoughts of killing a bunch of innocent people. Mental institutions don't work. Honestly I think theirs way to many crazy people on this earth to monitor everyone. If you want to protect schools then put guards their. Train teachers to stop it. Be proactive not reactive. 911 happened and yet we didn't ban airplanes.
      LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Wayno View Post
        I was just commenting that it looks like the biggest retailer is setting themselves up for a huge lawsuit.
        What % of Wal-Mart's sales are guns/ammo sales?

I'm sure Wal-Mart will just stop selling guns/ammo altogether before a suit goes to court.

Didnt they put all AR on sale for $15 a few years ago and vowed to not sell them again?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          On the positive side mom and pops gun shops are going to see a major uptick in AR and ammo sales.
          I don't see ****'s or Wally World as a major player in ARs anyway.

You can buy the parts that you want and assemble them to make an AR.

If I don't want to go through that, I can go to Bud's or Grabagun and buy a finished AR at less than what I would have bought it at ****'s or Walmart, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            LoL
            Who'd a thunk? I agree with you on this one!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                I don't see ****'s or Wally World as a major player in ARs anyway.

You can buy the parts that you want and assemble them to make an AR.

If I don't want to go through that, I can go to Bud's or Grabagun and buy a finished AR at less than what I would have bought it at ****'s or Walmart, I believe.

Not sure about that. Walmart used to have Colt LE6920 rifles for around $750 2-3 years ago. I’d say they were very competitive pricing wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never liked ****'s. Went in there several times to look for something and always walked out. It's an overpriced designer yuppie joint.

Comment

How is it ok for corporations to discriminate against an age group that has a constitutional right, and the age set by the government, because they don't agree with it, but a baker gets nailed to the wall because they don't agree with the beliefs of a couple who has NO constitutional right to a cake?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Arrow View Post
                      I don't have an issue with it
                      They moved drinking age from 18 to 21 without moving military and voting laws.
                      I never shop at walmart thou.
                      Drinking beer isn't a constitutional right. Owning a firearm is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        How is it ok for corporations to discriminate against an age group that has a constitutional right, and the age set by the government, because they don't agree with it, but a baker gets nailed to the wall because they don't agree with the beliefs of a couple who has NO constitutional right to a cake?

There is a state law in Colorado that specifically states you cannot refuse service to someone for being gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
                          If companies can refuse to sell to young ADULTS, how about old folks??? What about black people??? Mexicans?? How exactly is any of this legal??
                          For the win. This is age discrimination, it will be challenged and WalMart will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                            There is a state law in Colorado that specifically states you cannot refuse service to someone for being gay.

Now? After the fact?

There is also Federal law that says 18 year olds can buy guns. That's my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Now? After the fact?

There is also Federal law that says 18 year olds can buy guns. That's my point.

No before the fact.

Oh I know. I was just answering your question as to why they got in trouble. I had wondered the same thing as you so I did a little googling and that’s what I found.

Comment

The store imposing age limits......that dont coincude with any law...in fact law states otherwise...

Isnt that discrimination?
                                Absolutely is.

If gays in a cake shop can win... this should be an easy cash day for someone....
                                Epitome of their own sensibilities biting them in their own ***.
                                Last edited by systemnt; 03-02-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X