Walmart Chang in gun policy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If 21 is good, 25 id better...
    Wheres the stopping point on it? 18 has been fine for years, until pussies started shooting people ......

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
      If 21 is good, 25 id better...
      Wheres the stopping point on it? 18 has been fine for years, until pussies started shooting people ......
      **** right.

Comment

I keep hearing the military analogy but it is not the same. In the military you are trained to fire your weapon along with break it down for cleaning. You're taught different firing positions, basic firearm safety AND maybe most importantly, only fire your weapon under strict supervision (unless on combat tour i guess you could argue). So it makes sense that military under 21 can have weapons for duty versus some drop out dumb*ss with no experience or supervision.

Comment

Look like ole trump is a sell out.

WASHINGTON — President Trump stunned Republicans on live television Wednesday by embracing gun control and urging a group of lawmakers at the White House to resurrect gun safety legislation that has been opposed for years by the powerful National Rifle Association and the vast majority of his party.

In a remarkable meeting in the Roosevelt Room, the president veered wildly from the N.R.A. playbook in front of giddy Democrats and stone-faced Republicans. He called for comprehensive gun control legislation that would expand background checks to weapons purchased at gun shows and on the internet, keep guns from mentally ill people, secure schools and restrict gun sales from some young adults. He even suggested a conversation on an assault weapons ban.

At one point, Mr. Trump suggested that law enforcement authorities should have the power to seize guns from mentally ill or other dangerous people without first going to court. “I like taking the guns early,” he said, adding, “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

The declarations prompted a frantic series of calls from N.R.A. lobbyists to their allies on Capitol Hill and a statement from the group calling the ideas Mr. Trump expressed “bad policy.” Republican lawmakers issued statements or told reporters that they remained opposed to gun control measures.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            and voting...

wait, that's not a terrible idea at all

No college student should ever be allowed to vote, nor anyone who doesn't pay taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
              We should raise the age to join the military then.
              I think military service should be mandatory

Comment

Voting age, military, gun age should all be the same then.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                  This is just a Walmart policy, not needed change of any laws
                  Bingo. Funny thing is I never seen anyone on here complain about Wal-Mart's policy regarding Sharpie's and windshield washer fluid and a variety of other things you have to be 18 to purchase.

Comment

Most of the guns I have seen in cases at walmart having been worth purchasing anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                      I keep hearing the military analogy but it is not the same. In the military you are trained to fire your weapon along with break it down for cleaning. You're taught different firing positions, basic firearm safety AND maybe most importantly, only fire your weapon under strict supervision (unless on combat tour i guess you could argue). So it makes sense that military under 21 can have weapons for duty versus some drop out dumb*ss with no experience or supervision.

Great liberal argument but flawed. Just because SOME 18 you are dumbasses doesn’t mean they all are and the rights of a lot should be restricted for the idiocy of a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                        Bingo. Funny thing is I never seen anyone on here complain about Wal-Mart's policy regarding Sharpie's and windshield washer fluid and a variety of other things you have to be 18 to purchase.
                        Could it be because there is no constitutional amendment, that shall not be infringed, to own sharpies and washer fluid maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          Could it be because there is no constitutional amendment, that shall not be infringed, to own sharpies and washer fluid maybe?
                          The constitutional amendment means squat with a private enterprise and its store policy. Just like the first amendment you have the freedom of speech which protects you from the government but doesn't mean you can't suffer consequences for your speech at work.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                            We should raise the age to join the military then.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                              Voting age, military, gun age should all be the same then.

Comment

Lets throw in alcohol on the pile too !

Comment

Working...
                                X