Still Winning: Trump tells Mex Pres to go pound sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Winning: Trump tells Mex Pres to go pound sand

Mexican pres Nieto cancels meeting because Trump won't back off of having Mexico pay for the wall:

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto has called off an official trip to Washington to meet with President Donald Trump after a tense phone call brought the two leaders to a policy-driven standstill…

What wall?

Comment

One things for sure, the president has bigger balls than most of our previous presidents.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        One things for sure, the president has bigger balls than most of our previous presidents.

That’s true.

Comment

I hope he shuts off their aid and uses the money for the wall or fines them $10,000 every time they catch a Mexican citizen on this side of the boarder

Comment

^^^ this is what needs to be done ^^^

by the way, who pays for their deportation trip back to the S.H. that they came from?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              I hope he shuts off their aid and uses the money for the wall or fines them $10,000 every time they catch a Mexican citizen on this side of the boarder
              Exactly. Quit sending them aid.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Exactly. Quit sending them aid.

I have never understood the aid . Why do we do it when we have so many people that are homeless and starving ? Hell use the aid money for our vets .

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  I've thought a little about this...it's a loser no matter how we slice it.

Whatever Trump does in making Mex pay for the wall will most certainly be passed onto the manufacturing / maquila industry which cannot handle paying for a wall & stay in business!! Maquilas employ a huge portion of the Mexico workforce not only within the plant itself, but for entire support & supply chains that would be directly affected. I reckon the wall construction itself could very well start: Trump's Great Mexico Northern Migration...

If I was placing a bet, the US taxpayer is likely to absorb mosts of the cost...this is gonna be a mess & frustration for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    the US taxpayer is likely to absorb mosts of the cost..
                    The US taxpayer is already picking up the tab for the external costs and shifted costs due to illegal aliens. A wall is cheap in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      The US taxpayer is already picking up the tab for the external costs and shifted costs due to illegal aliens. A wall is cheap in comparison.
                      Yep. Im not sure what the big deal is. 15-25 billion is a drop in the bucket to the crooks in Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Yep. Im not sure what the big deal is. 15-25 billion is a drop in the bucket to the crooks in Washington.
                        Obvious, the democrats don't know anyone in the construction business, in order to receive a kick back.

Comment

If we’re all honest with ourselves, we know a wall isn’t going to happen. But my suggestion for financing it (or a feasible border security solution) would be to throw every single person who knowingly employs or has employed illegal immigrants in jail and seizing their assets to pay for their stay in the pen and the “wall”.

If you employ them or hire a company that does to do work for you, you ARE the illegal immigration problem, you’re living a lie, and you’re a THIEF!!
                          Last edited by Razrbk89; 02-25-2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                            If we’re all honest with ourselves, we know a wall isn’t going to happen. But my suggestion for financing it (or a feasible border security solution) would be to throw every single person who knowingly employees or has employeed illegal immigrants in jail and seizing their assets to pay for their stay in the pen and the “wall”.

If you employ them or hire a company that does to do work for you, you ARE the illegal immigration problem, you’re living a lie, and you’re a THIEF!!
                            Cue the "yeah, but the whiteboys don't wanna work clan"

Comment

The wall could be built. I bet there are thousands of us who would work for free for a while. If for no other reason than to tick off liberals.

Stop sending ANY money or aide to Mexico and use 100% of that money to get started. If we owe them any money just take off 10k from what we owe for every illegal we take back to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X