X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Roy Munson;13209777]Is that you again Aaron Tippin?[/QUOTEif I put

If quotes are used?????lol

Comment

American Revolution Version 2 is brewing and prime to kick off. Click image for larger version

Name:	Texas_Come_and_Take_it_M4_Assault_Rifle_3x5_Flag__57042.1444933355.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	24531182

Comment

Am i the only one old enjoy to remember not being able to buy any ammo that would work in a pistol without a background check? I think this was after Reagan got shot. Or the banning of assult rifles, a law that was repealed 10 years ago? Both examples of the government infringing on our 2nd amendment rights. The people of America will not stand for repealing the 2nd ammendment, so the left better think of something else to flap their gums about. Less public glorification by the media and tougher penalties that are carried out quickly will help. These cowards love seeing theirselves on tv and the other nuts dream about what they can do that will be worse than the last one. To hell with being politically correct. Fry them all, especially if there is definiteve proof that they are guilty.

Comment

Watching the demise of our 2nd Amendment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Am i the only one old enjoy to remember not being able to buy any ammo that would work in a pistol without a background check? I think this was after Reagan got shot. Or the banning of assult rifles, a law that was repealed 10 years ago? Both examples of the government infringing on our 2nd amendment rights. The people of America will not stand for repealing the 2nd ammendment, so the left better think of something else to flap their gums about. Less public glorification by the media and tougher penalties that are carried out quickly will help. These cowards love seeing theirselves on tv and the other nuts dream about what they can do that will be worse than the last one. To hell with being politically correct. Fry them all, especially if there is definiteve proof that they are guilty.

I remember the ban (that was allowed to expire, not repealed) but not the ID check for ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

U.S. companies that have partnered with the National Rifle Association to offer discounts and benefits to its members have begun to distance themselves from the gun lobbying group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A really GLARING aspect of this whole foofooraw, that anti-gunners just seem oblivious to. None... NONE of the gun laws and reforms they're screaming for would have ANY effect whatsoever on mass killings. None. Zero. Zilch. At the same time, they turn a blind eye (and a deaf ear) to things that WOULD have an effect, such as stricter requirements for reporting criminal records to NICS. It boggles the mind. These people have been brainwashed ten ways from Sunday.

And what's sad is that as a result of their misdirected hysteria, more innocent people will die.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                I hear that, but just saying any yahoo can walk in and buy a gun without any type of knowledge of guns or safety concerns. I'm sure we've all seen some idiots at the gun range with no clue on gun safety.
                By "yahoo" do you really mean deplorable?

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                  I'm not real sure how you guys will take this, but we have to take drivers Ed to drive a car, we have to have hunters Ed if you were born before 71. So why not have a gun safety Ed course before you can buy a gun?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
                  Didn't the 9/11 hijackers take flying lessons? How would a gun safety course keep a looney from carrying out whatever plan he has?

Comment

the yahoos buying guns with no knowledge of guns or safety concerns at a gun store... arent the ones shooting up schools or concerts.

99.9% of the country had NO EFFIN idea what the hell a bumpstock was until that single incident in which it was utilized.
                    Think about that.. its been around for a LONG *** time... its not new ...
                    but ONE evil mother****er uses it for something dispicable...and now they are trying to pass laws that NO ONE can have it...

he was very knowledgable of weapons and pretty sure, since he didnt blow his own foot off, he had some gun safety sense as well....

Now what.
                    Last edited by systemnt; 02-24-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

This is what it takes to abolish or repeal an Amendment. VERY unlikely to ever happen to the 2A in our lifetime....

Proposing an Amendment
                      Either Congress or the States can propose an amendment to the Constitution.
                      Both houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered. Two-thirds of the state legislatures must call on Congress to hold a constitutional convention.

Ratifying an Amendment
                      Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.
                      Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions.
                      This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition with the 21st Amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        If people haven't already bought all that stuff they're not going to. We've seen this happen several times already. Everyone in the United States already bought an AR for their self,their best friends,neighbors and one for their dog. If the worst is yet to come there's going to be a war right here and that's pretty much all there is to it. There's too many "assault rifles" out there. What are they gonna do if you have one,take away your birthday?

I think we need to focus more on having reliable law enforcement and government agencies that aren't afraid to step in and put crazies behind bars or in a casket when they're supposed to. But that's just my personal opinion.

How many machine guns and noise suppressors are out there and what happens to you if you get caught with one in your possession without the proper paperwork???

They take your birthdays away.
                        LoL

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                          This is what it takes to abolish or repeal an Amendment. VERY unlikely to ever happen to the 2A in our lifetime....

Ratifying an Amendment
                          Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.
                          Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions.

It can also be ratified by a activist liberal supreme court that chooses not to follow the logical interpretation of the constitution.
                          \
                          fify

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            fify
                            Good point but the conservative balance of the SCOTUS will not likely change in my lifetime. Hopefully that old bat Ginsburg will step down soon and Trump will put another home team player in.

Comment

The 2nd won’t matter if fed ex, ups, and every other business won’t ship process or deliver your arms. Business are caving in left and right

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                                The 2nd won’t matter if fed ex, ups, and every other business won’t ship process or deliver your arms. Business are caving in left and right

Somebody will step up and take their place. There is too much revenue to be left on the table.

Don’t support the businesses that don’t support your rights or beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X