Good bye bump stocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Good thing our rights aren't about your practical use in terms of hunting.
    Banning bump stocks is not banning firearms. A bump stock is an accessory. Nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

Comment

Good bye bump stocks.

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
      Banning bump stocks is not banning firearms. A bump stock is an accessory. Nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

Ammo is not a firearm, magazines are an accessory not a firearm .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no desire to ever own a bump stock but I still disagree with this because it will never be enough to satisfy these people who's only desire is to see all guns being banned. Also, just because I wouldn't own a bump stock doesn't mean I'd support taking that right away from other people- it's called freedom. Maybe instead of banning them, they could make it sort of like a silencer where you pay a fee before being legally able to own one? That would be a better compromise and still give people the freedom to own one.

Comment

Bump stocks are gay as crap..... But banning them for a group that doesn’t want to negotiate and simply start taking guns is tricky... Very Tricky.

Comment

The real question to me is what they'll do to all the bump stocks that are already out there. History says legacy bump stocks will be GTG.

Comment

Slippery slope I agree. But liberals are stupid enough to think this will stop mass shootings. Until the next one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                Muh feelz.

You either are for guns and guns rights, or you aren't. A bump stock doesn't make a firearm a machine gun. Personally, I am not a fan and don't want one, but I don't care if someone has one. As stated, nothing about the 2nd mentions hunting or just shooting for fun. This is an attempt at feel good nonsense.

Your chance of being involved in a shooting with an ar is ridiculously low. Not as low as the chance of being one with a bump stock or mass shooting or school shooting, but really low.

Comment

I think bump stocks or hell fire type triggers are all dumb, and could care less if theyre outlawed, but as others have said i just hope its not the start of something horrible law-wise against m.s.r's cause i love mine and really enjoy helping friends and family with theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Ammo is not a firearm, magazines are an accessory not a firearm .

Therefore not covered/protected by the second ammendemnt

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                      Muh feelz.

You either are for guns and guns rights, or you aren't. A bump stock doesn't make a firearm a machine gun. Personally, I am not a fan and don't want one, but I don't care if someone has one. As stated, nothing about the 2nd mentions hunting or just shooting for fun. This is an attempt at feel good nonsense.

Your chance of being involved in a shooting with an ar is ridiculously low. Not as low as the chance of being one with a bump stock or mass shooting or school shooting, but really low.
                      You answered your own question...Guns or Gun rights which the the bump stock doesn't fall under.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        The real question to me is what they'll do to all the bump stocks that are already out there. History says legacy bump stocks will be GTG.
                        What is GTG?

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                          What is GTG?
                          Good to go

Comment

[QUOTE=gingib;13199981]Slippery slope I agree. But liberals are stupid enough to think this will stop mass shootings. Until the next one lol[/

They know that. It’s at that point they will find something else to blame it on until that is banned and so on and go forth.

Comment

If they do ban them will it make them illegal to use? possess? buy? Do they buy them back from the people that have them or just expect them to destroy them?

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien View Post
                                I have no desire to ever own a bump stock but I still disagree with this because it will never be enough to satisfy these people who's only desire is to see all guns being banned. Also, just because I wouldn't own a bump stock doesn't mean I'd support taking that right away from other people- it's called freedom. Maybe instead of banning them, they could make it sort of like a silencer where you pay a fee before being legally able to own one? That would be a better compromise and still give people the freedom to own one.
                                Pretty much how I feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X