Florida school shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
    He doesn’t look to fit the mold of a white supremacist to me. And the Cruz last name. Or is that an adopted name?

Edited, I guess some of the pictures he does. The one I saw on the news he looked to be part Hispanic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not to mention this so called group was 400 miles away, and this guy used Uber to get to work?

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
      His pen name was “NikolasCruz” and they couldn’t identify him?
      They just held a press conference regarding this...Cruz stated he was going to be a 'professional school shooter' & the person who flagged the comment was from Miss with no relation to south FL/Cruz, so there wasn't any real connection it seems for them to move on??

Comment

I wish more schools would adopt this policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          They just held a press conference regarding this...Cruz stated he was going to be a 'professional school shooter' & the person who flagged the comment was from Miss with no relation to south FL/Cruz, so there wasn't any real connection it seems for them to move on??
          They knew exactly where it came from.. They know what we are typing now..

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            I wish more schools would adopt this policy.

That don't stop crazy
            This boy was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
              He is 19. Bought it for himself. He doesn't live with this parents. He was adopted but his parents are dead. Lived with friends parents.
              He bought legally, last reported anyway.
              Get out of here with all them facts.
              We don't need none of that!

Comment

Question:
                How many schools get shot up in Europe and Australia combined?

We should do whatever they are doing to reduce the number of school shootings we have

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  That don't stop crazy
                  This boy was crazy
                  But a bullet through his skull from one of these armed teachers would have.

Comment

Question:

We should do whatever they are doing to reduce the number of school shootings we have

Not have a constitution? Not had out heavy pharmaceuticals to teenagers?

There was a school shooting in Finland recently that was pretty similar to Florida. I still think it is a mental health issue being called a gun problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't get link to copy, but if you use the Google you can see that Israel figured out how to stop school shootings 40 years ago.

Comment

How come Crazy people, the vast Majority of time, attack Gun Free Zones? I promise crazy or not it's been proven armed citizens deter crime. And cowards like this fold like cheap blanket as he did, when confronted with someone armed

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                          But a bullet through his skull from one of these armed teachers would have.
                          Unless you're shooting 500 rounds per day, I don't trust you can make that shot in a high intense setting

If we had Seal Team 6 level security at each school I'd be ok with it but I'm sure it will be a flashlight cop with a pellet gun level of training

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            How come Crazy people, the vast Majority of time, attack Gun Free Zones? I promise crazy or not it's been proven armed citizens deter crime. And cowards like this fold like cheap blanket as he did, when confronted with someone armed
                            Tell me places that are not gun free?
                            Military bases?
                            They've gotten shot up before.
                            Police stations?
                            Cop got killed with his own firearm!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              They knew exactly where it came from.. They know what we are typing now..
                              Possibly...but they are drowning in a cesspool of social media comments of the like.

How do you monitor & enforce such drivel knowing which comment is a legit concern?? I don't think it's possible.

His removed pics on instagram are no different than the other million just like it still up now??

Comment

Question:

We ain't them. You're free to go though

Comment

Working...
                                X