Florida school shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    It is just further proof that the liberal mentality is one created by mental illness. Our PC agenda in this country is messing our children up. They are unable to cope with anything. Then the left wants to blame the right for it all. Way less mental illness on the right. Prayers lifted.
    Exactly..

Comment

Just pray. I could put my input in on the situation but I know that wont change anything. I cannot even imagine how families are feeling.

Comment

White Supremacist Delta Bravo.

Hang him high.

Comment

FBI

tsk, tsk...

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Hang him high.
            Gators gotta eat. Same as worms.

Comment

Hang him high.
              Roger that!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                The fact this person had a weapon is an adults fault. Someone left it available, sold it to him, didn't secure it properly. These kids shouldn't have free access to firearms. If it was the parents then yes, they should be charged.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                He is 19. Bought it for himself. He doesn't live with this parents. He was adopted but his parents are dead. Lived with friends parents.
                He bought legally, last reported anyway.

Comment

Cry me a river!

3:25 p.m.

An attorney for the 19-year-old Florida man accused of killing 17 people at a high school says her client is sad and remorseful.

Public defender Melisa McNeill told reporters Thursday that Nikolas Cruz is fully aware of what's going on but he's also just a "broken human being." McNeill spoke after a judge ordered Cruz held without bond. She had her arm around Cruz during the brief hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    His pen name was “NikolasCruz” and they couldn’t identify him?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      Cry me a river!

An attorney for the 19-year-old Florida man accused of killing 17 people at a high school says her client is sad and remorseful.

Public defender Melisa McNeill told reporters Thursday that Nikolas Cruz is fully aware of what's going on but he's also just a "broken human being." McNeill spoke after a judge ordered Cruz held without bond. She had her arm around Cruz during the brief hearing.
                      and "A broken human being..."

Roll on 1!

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                        His pen name was “NikolasCruz” and they couldn’t identify him?
                        A Mississippi bail bondsman named Benjamin Bennight says he alerted the FBI last September after someone using the screen name “Nikolas Cruz” posted a comment on his YouTube channel saying: “Im going to be a professional school shooter.”

Bennight explains in a video post that he flagged it for YouTube and called an FBI office in Mississippi to report it. He says FBI agents visited him the next day.

Agent Rob Lasky says the agency did a database review but couldn’t determine the time, location or true identity of the person making the comment.

Bennight says the FBI came calling again within hours of the shooting. He says “they’re going to have to get with YouTube about where the comment originated, but I think they already know.”
                        smh

Comment

Every time we have one of these horrific events, the local sheriff gets up and says "if you see something, say something" but think back to 2015 when the high school students in Irving, TX reported that a student had a suspected bomb that turned out to be a homemade alarm clock. Those kids were ridiculed as racists all the way up to the presidency.

Comment

Guarantee you the **** FBI would have been all over it if he'd have posted he was a friend of Putin and worked for Trump... Sorry sapsuckers... What little confidence I once had in this alphabet agency has been totally eroded with all the political correctness and political speak... No way that piece of dirt should have been able to purchase any kind of firearm with as much as was known about him.

Folks, you're gonna have to protect yourselves... You're outta luck if you're depending on the dang gubment to do it for you!!
                            Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 02-15-2018, 03:48 PM. Reason: tink fingerz

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                              Cry me a river!

I honestly don't understand how anyone could defend someone that does something like this. Lawyers, help me out. Is there some kind of requirement if you're a public defender? Are they just trying to make a name for themselves?

Of course he's a broken human being. You'd have to be to do something like this. Which is why he should just be put down as soon as the verdict comes in.

Comment

Florida school shooting

Hang him high.

He doesn’t look to fit the mold of a white supremacist to me. And the Cruz last name. Or is that an adopted name?

Edited, I guess some of the pictures he does. The one I saw on the news he looked to be part Hispanic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by tonyt79; 02-15-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X