Florida school shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
    I'm going with the assumption that he lived in his parents home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You’re probably right, but that changes nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Florida school shooting

I really don’t know if armed security all over the school would work....what are they going to be armed with...a Glock, a M&P, or a XD? My 18year old would clean house with an AR and several mags against a dude with a pistol.

There has to be a better solution but I’ll be d-amned if I know what it is. How to we protect the kids and not violate the civil rights of others? I don’t think the Founding Fathers envisioned a society without any morals.....and that scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        This is not him.
        Looks like him
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
          I'm going with the assumption that he lived in his parents home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Read that he was adopted, younger brother. Both parents deceased. Mother died a year or 2 ago.

Comment

There's a distinct problem with this headline.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              Looks like him

It does look like him, and It appears I was wrong in my previous post stating he wasn’t red headed. The earlier pictures must have had shadows. But I’m pretty sure the picture of the the commie originated from a trolling forum. There has already been a ton of fake and photoshopped pictures of him and fake social media accounts passed around.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                This level of Evil scares me too. There is no way to bridle it.. It's in a persons heart.

There has been a major shift in the respect and compassion for a human life, in this country, in the short 52 years I've been on this planet..

I've been watching this tragedy unfold, off and on, since 2:30ish. One thing I noticed is the total lack of emotion or compassion that some the kids being interview showed.. Some talked about dead bodies of their fellow class mates lying in the halls like it was no big deal.. I even saw one young man crack a smile while talking about it... Maybe shock. Who knows...

NOT judging...... Just observing.....

I noticed this very thing as well. They just casually answered the questions. Like you said maybe shock but I don't know.....smh

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                    I really don’t know if armed security all over the school would work....what are they going to be armed with...a Glock, a M&P, or a XD? My 18year old would clean house with an AR and several mags against a dude with a pistol.

There has to be a better solution but I’ll be d-amned if I know what it is. How to we protect the kids and not violate the civil rights of others? I don’t think the Founding Fathers envisioned a society without any morals.....and that scares me.

The harsh reality is that a free society is not a safe society. I’m not saying we shouldn’t look into security measures, we absolutely should. However, outside of turning into a police state, there’s no way to stop someone who wants to inflict serious harm upon others.

Comment

Miamiherald....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        The harsh reality is that a free society is not a safe society. I’m not saying we shouldn’t look into security measures, we absolutely should. However, outside of turning into a police state, there’s no way to stop someone who wants to inflict serious harm upon others.

May not stop it but you **** sure can limit it

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          May not stop it but you **** sure can limit it
                          Oh it can be drastically curtailed but it will never happen..
                          There are simply to many bleeding heart lawyers and judges who would never allow what needs to be done to get done...

Instead we operate reactively instead of proactively.. This kid should have never been walking the streets. He was a terrorist and I think some agency knew it..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Oh it can be drastically curtailed but it will never happen..
                            There are simply to many bleeding heart lawyers and judges who would never allow what needs to be done to get done...

Instead we operate reactively instead of proactively.. This kid should have never been walking the streets. He was a terrorist and I think some agency knew it..
                            Yep

Comment

I'm curious about the statistics of these mass shootings. How often do they shooters play video games? How often do they hunt?

I feel like video games desensitize death/the loss of life, as well as movies now days too. It's really easy to be playing video games and mow down people like it's nothing and get rewarded for it by completing the level. You kind of feel good when you do that. To add on top of that you shoot somebody in a video game they just fall over and stay still. Same things in the movies, people generally die "peacefully".

Am I saying video games are the problem? Not so much. But what I am saying youths are the ones playing it, look at how insensitive they were today while being interviewed.

Also how many of the mass shooters are avid hunters? I know when I shot and killed my first animal it changed me. To watch an animal struggle and bleed out after I shot it was pretty gruesome. I think a lot of people feel the same way from a stand point of when we do hunt, we try to do it as ethically and inhumane possible in understanding it feeds mouths. But I know most of us (self defense and war excluded) wouldn't shoot a human being because we've seen how gruesome it can be for animals.(And most of us are sane and that thought doesn't cross our mind anyways.) But I wonder if these people don't know what it's like to see the effects of a trigger being pulled on an animal.

As for the Snapchat videos getting shown around, I hope everybody sees them. There aren't too many live videos of an actual shooting. I hope it makes people uncomfortable, or that it just reaffirms somebody that they should never shoot into a crowd of people or a person. (Again war and self defense excluded) I'm a firm believer in that seeing a body gushing blood and uncontrollably squirming from a dying person will change a man. Some of these people just never see the effects of really pulling that trigger until they do it on a crowd of people.

Obviously the fact that so many people were hurt and died is horrible as is, but I hate that it's on Valentine's day. For 17+ families Valentine's day will never be the same again, and will be remembered as a painful day, rather than a loving one.

Comment

It is just further proof that the liberal mentality is one created by mental illness. Our PC agenda in this country is messing our children up. They are unable to cope with anything. Then the left wants to blame the right for it all. Way less mental illness on the right. Prayers lifted.

Comment

Working...
                                X