Welfare reform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Personally I’ll spend every last dime on defense of this country before I’d give my $2 per month as you stated to leeches in the welfare system.

People need help from time to time, I’ve been one of them. But unlike the leeches that try to make it a lifetime benefit I did what I had to do to get myself, my wife and my daughter off of it as fast as I could.

That’s the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'd rather spend our time catching El Chapo than some kid selling nickel bags of oregano

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      I'd rather spend our time catching El Chapo than some kid selling nickel bags of oregano

What does that have to with what I posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Our internal welfare program is $70B per year.
        We give Israel $4B a year in welfare and totally we give $40B in welfare to all countries in the world.

So, cutting off Israel and the other countries would see a 40% reduction in our welfare budget.

Comment

You could pull any number out your arse so why would anyone believe you if you can't prove it?
          Someone on ATC swears a business is lieing about being 51%
          How would They know unless they went through the company's books.
          They don't.
          They only go by what they see the few minutes they are in that business.

Y'all cry about liberals being in their feelings, but what you and him both are doing is going off your feelings.
          You have no data.

You need data to prove things in court.

I'll give you an anecdote that was eye opening

On Sunday we take the kids to Levy park
          Afterwards we visit my wife's friend's house that lives nearby and that just had twins
          Long story short her and her husband split
          He left actually
          She has a 6 year old, 4 year old and now newborn twins
          Lives in a decent house and drives a benz
          Out of the blue she just says "yeah I had to apply for food stamps this week"

Oh she's a school teacher and had been off work since October because of high risk pregnancy.

Anyhow, if you saw this soccer mom using an EBT card jumping into her benz afterward you'd cry foul.
          He'll even I still might.
          But I don't know their household finances so I'm just like WOOOOOWWWWW

You never know what's going on in someone else's house.

So yes. Now I know someone on food stamps.
          I still have no idea how she needs food stamps.
          Oh. She's also a beavy whole foods shopper.
          LoL
          That will REALLY tick you off.

When things get better I'll start referring to her as a "Welfare Queen"
          LoL
          But right now that joke won't go over too well
          She lied to get on food stamps. Go apply for yourself. It will only take a minute to see she had to lie in order to get on the program.

BTW - I don't need hard numbers to see things with my own eyes. The abuse is obvious. And no one could run numbers even if they wanted to because they would be crucified as being racist.
          Last edited by RiverRat1; 03-06-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...t-foreign-aid/

Our internal welfare program is $70B per year.
            We give Israel $4B a year in welfare and totally we give $40B in welfare to all countries in the world.

So, cutting off Israel and the other countries would see a 40% reduction in our welfare budget.

Or just cut it period.

Comment

Working...
            X