• Show
Clear All

Nice comeback for Shaun.

Quality TV.

Headed for Taos Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Was that directed at me?
      If so, you pretty much typed exactly what i typed, only i added more detail and specifics..
      if not, disregard.
      What traildust said sir!

Comment

Puck is about to drop on NBCsports for USA v Canada in women's hockey. Should be a pretty competitive game!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
          Puck is about to drop on NBCsports for USA v Canada in women's hockey. Should be a pretty competitive game!
          USA has out shot the Canadians all night with nothing to show for it until the first minute of the 3rd period. Missed offsides call allowed a second goal for Canada as well. USA down 2-1 with 16 mins left

Comment

Winter Olympic’s

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            USA has out shot the Canadians all night with nothing to show for it until the first minute of the 3rd period. Missed offsides call allowed a second goal for Canada as well. USA down 2-1 with 16 mins left

We have been chasing the puck all over our defensive zone. Girls look gassed!

Glad the refs got the call right on the no goal/kick just a few minutes ago.

Missed a golden opportunity earlier with the penalty shot!
            Last edited by Kmart49; 02-14-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Did they take Shawn’s gold back? I over heard someone saying they was.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                Mehhhh. . . not what I expected for all the hype. Good looking but a total package?. . .
                She hot some not

Comment

Saw a Swonborder broke his neck today?

Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Saw a Swonborder broke his neck today?

Crazy

More like cracked it. He was able to get back on his board and finish. Video is crazy though.

That snowboard cross is a ****** event. Totally forgot about it. How anybody can just pick one event or two to watch and ignore the rest is mindboggling...

Comment

Who’s watching the Skeleton right now? Dude from Great Britain may have just missed the podium by .02 seconds, talk about heartbreaking. Pulling for the Latvian at this point

Comment

He got the bronze.....Missed silver by that much. That South Korean is a bad mofo.

Great event. How you can only watch the Skeleton and not the Luge or Bobsled as well is nuts...

Comment

South Korea takes home the Gold! Russia, although not officially, got Silver and then Britain with the Bronze. Pretty cool to see a kid from a country without much history in sliding sports win it all in front of the hometown crowd.

Comment

He got Bronze. The Korean guy whooped em all bad. Those dudes were rollin!

Comment

Been way too much figure skating for me the past few days. When's the short track speed skating?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                He got it.....Missed silver by that much.

Great event. How you can only watch the Skeleton and not the Luge or Bobsled as well is nuts...
                                I ended up watching Luge this year, never did see the bobsled though. The skeleton just hooked me the first time I saw it at the games in Salt Lake City; it was the perfect narrative that year with the sport making its return and an American winning it in the wake of 9/11. You remember when they brought out the flag from the World Trade Center during the Opening Ceremony? Now that is how a ceremony is done!

Comment

Working...
                                X