No announcement yet.

Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said in the beginning of this thread, our house is all in on the Olympics-summer or winter. The most lasting impression for me, for this Olympics, will be Jesse Diggins winning the team sprint. Incredible fortitude and what never giving up is all about. A close second was the mens Curling team. For some reason those guys came out of nowhere and turned it around. I bet they would be a lot of fun to sit around a campfire with. Obviously the womens hockey team was also a great victory but I didn't stay up to watch it-dang it!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
      As I said in the beginning of this thread, our house is all in on the Olympics-summer or winter. The most lasting impression for me, for this Olympics, will be Jesse Diggins winning the team sprint. Incredible fortitude and what never giving up is all about. A close second was the mens Curling team. For some reason those guys came out of nowhere and turned it around. I bet they would be a lot of fun to sit around a campfire with. Obviously the womens hockey team was also a great victory but I didn't stay up to watch it-dang it!
      I agree with all of that! But I did stay up and watch women's hockey win gold. It was awesome!

USA USA USA!

Comment

Wait I am confused. I went looking for this thread again and didn't see it in the Campfire. Searched my name and found it here-in politics??? The Olympics are politics? What is worse I guess is that I didn't even know there was a politics forum!!! Oh well I guess that explains why so few have commented. Or maybe not!

Comment

Same and agreed on all counts.

Comment

Wait I am confused. I went looking for this thread again and didn't see it in the Campfire. Searched my name and found it here-in politics??? The Olympics are politics? What is worse I guess is that I didn't even know there was a politics forum!!! Oh well I guess that explains why so few have commented. Or maybe not!
            "Current events..."

Comment

Working...
            X