Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    Shaun White is worth 20 to 40 million dollars. He risks his health for something he loves doing and works hard to maintain his fitness. Watching his emotions flow after the win made me proud for him and thankful he escaped injury.
    Kinda like NFL players.

It's amazing that both of those other snow board gold medalist are 17 years old.
    Young kids stealing the show

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Y'all see the hot Russian curler bust her *** right in front of everybody?
      She is a total package

Comment

I watched last night for the first time this olympics. I really enjoyed the half pipe event, then they cut to figure skating and the most flamboyant semidude that I've ever witnessed. I had to turn it off at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          It’s unbelievable the amount of negativity the dude is getting for the flag on the ground right after he conquered the biggest mountain in his career.

People need to get a **** life. He’s there for our country and won.
          **** those people...they clearly don't deserve an opinion on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            **** those people...they clearly don't deserve an opinion on anything.
            I disagree. The flag is just a commercial prop for those athletes. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              I disagree. The flag is just a commercial prop for those athletes. Nothing more.
              Someone handed him a flag, it sure didn't look like he asked for it. Either way it's a **** stupid scenario to be mad about.

Comment

He was carrying the flag, his board and his helmet through the snow....mins after the biggest moment in his career when everyone said he was done...He was emotional, and caught up in the moment.
                Cut the guy some slack...I am sure he was not even aware the flag was on the ground....

Everyone is offended by something

Comment

Someone handed him a flag, it sure didn't look like he asked for it. Either way it's a **** stupid scenario to be mad about.
                  I'll guarantee you that it was pre-arranged by his agent. It's all about setting up endorsements. He did drag it around like it meant nothing.

Comment

I'll guarantee you that it was pre-arranged by his agent. It's all about setting up endorsements. He did drag it around like it meant nothing.
                    BS! The flag of your country is always handed to you when you medal. Reading anything else into it is pure BS.

Comment

You don't have the foggiest idea whether it was or not, neither do I. Besides that, the idea that Shaun White needs to wrap himself in the flag to get endorsements is moronic. He's been the best snowboarder in the world for a dozen years, HE ALREADY HAS ALL THE ENDORSEMENTS! He probably stands to lose more international endorsements by holding the flag, than gaining them.

Think about your conspiracy theories before you post them, and quit trying so hard to be offended...

Comment

You don't have the foggiest idea whether it was or not, neither do I. Besides that, the idea that Shaun White needs to wrap himself in the flag to get endorsements is moronic. He's been the best snowboarder in the world for a dozen years, HE ALREADY HAS ALL THE ENDORSEMENTS! He probably stands to lose more international endorsements by holding the flag, than gaining them.

Think about your conspiracy theories before you post them, and quit trying so hard to be offended...

Yup....Dude is worth $40 million.......He has all the major snowboarding endorsements and partial ownership in most of those same companies.
                        Last edited by Smart; 02-14-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          It’s unbelievable the amount of negativity the dude is getting for the flag on the ground right after he conquered the biggest mountain in his career.

People need to get a **** life. He’s there for our country and won.
                          Was that directed at me?
                          If so, you pretty much typed exactly what i typed, only i added more detail and specifics..
                          if not, disregard.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Was that directed at me?
                            If so, you pretty much typed exactly what i typed, only i added more detail and specifics..
                            if not, disregard.
                            No it wasn't....it was directed to the " Everything Offends Me Crowd"

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              No it wasn't....it was directed to the " Everything Offends Me Crowd"

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                She is a total package
                                Mehhhh. . . not what I expected for all the hype. Good looking but a total package?. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X