Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehhhhh, it really isnt.

Billdo nearly took himself out of office, with just a cigar and lies.

To me it is hard to believe that anyone, still believes these two individuals. They have more dead bodies to their name than Trump Tower has floors. There if more to the Seth Rich story for sure.

Comment

So not only did they pay for it, but they fed Steele allegations to write it. Can’t make this stuff up. Where is the guy who hinted the dossier could be legit? Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-says.amp.html

So not only did they pay for it, but they fed Steele allegations to write it. Can’t make this stuff up. Where is the guy who hinted the dossier could be legit? Hahahahaha

Oh man, this is gettin' to the point, something dang well better happen to these bad actors, else our country and it's system of gubment is in real jeopardy... This is a serious constitutional crisis.

Comment

If Trump can start the dominoes falling, he may be able to get the swamp drain started... might not be dry quick, but I sure feel like the swamp water level is dropping... Hope so anyway.

Comment

To me....the "swamp" just took a whole new meaning. Much deeper than I previously thought.

Comment

Mueller must be feeling more and more like a complete idiot with every new allegation that arises from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Mueller must be feeling more and more like a complete idiot with every new allegation that arises from this.
                Oh make no mistake. He was involved. If not actively, he knew.

Comment

When this is all said and done, Trump needs to pardon Snowden. Everyone called for his execution, but this is exactly what he was trying to show the public was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                    When this is all said and done, Trump needs to pardon Snowden. Everyone called for his execution, but this is exactly what he was trying to show the public was going on.
                    Bad as I hate to admit it, you make a pretty good point. Still don't know if what he did was the best way to go about it, but he sure stirred the pot and got things cookin' in it...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Bad as I hate to admit it, you make a pretty good point. Still don't know if what he did was the best way to go about it, but he sure stirred the pot and got things cookin' in it...
                      how else could he do with without "disappearing" or getting shot in the back walking home?

Comment

Keep in mind there was someone else who leaked classified info that directly resulted in botched operations and lives lost. Had a commuted sentence and is now free and celebrated as a hero simply because he lopped his junk off.

Comment

Keep in mind there was someone else who leaked classified info that directly resulted in botched operations and lives lost. Had a commuted sentence and is now free and celebrated as a hero simply because he lopped his junk off.
                          Hillary?

Comment

Yea, but I don't think "it" has actually had the operation yet... and NO he/she ain't no hero... THAT one is a genuine traitor... He/she's right there with Bo Bergdall...

Comment

Yea, but I don't think "it" has actually had the operation yet... and NO he/she ain't no hero... THAT one is a genuine traitor... He/she's right there with Bo Bergdall...

Well either way, we all know why he was shown leniency.

Comment

Agreed...

Comment

Working...
                                X