Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOztgjJBdY"]The Best Explanation of What the FISA Memo Says, What It Means and How Mueller Will Be Destroyed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Researching a political foe and using the full measure of the FBI aren’t quite the same...
      Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

60 years later and we're crying over a 4-page letter.

This too: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
      Originally posted by rocky View Post
      Exposing nefarious tactics by the FBI and DOJ was not even a thought until they messed with TRUMP.
      Slowly draining the swamp, as he promised.
      Are you serious Rocky?

Comment

Everybody now is concerned that this is the beginning of the end of LE doing business as usual, even if illegal or suspect.
        Exposing nefarious tactics by the FBI and DOJ was not even a thought until they messed with TRUMP.
        Slowly draining the swamp, as he promised.
        Are you serious Rocky?
        Yes.
        My point, is that DOJ and FBI from this point on Know that they are subject to even more scrutiny because we have a POTUS that won't cower and turn his head.
        Even if it's one of his appointees, Trump will out them.
        He owes nothing to any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          What we DO know is that a British “spy”, that stated he hated trump and would do anything to keep him from winning, was paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to write this “dossier”,

And that by the admission of Andrew McCabe this “dossier” was the only way they got the FISA warrants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            And that by the admission of Andrew McCabe this “dossier” was the only way they got the FISA warrants.

Yeah but they did it all properly and in good faith. That’s why they’ve been CYA’ng the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Yeah but they did it all properly and in good faith. That’s why they’ve been CYA’ng the past year.

Comment

Yes.
                My point, is that DOJ and FBI from this point on Know that they are subject to even more scrutiny because we have a POTUS that won't cower and turn his head.
                They've been doing this crepe (using the govt administrations for political gain) for decades.
                Trump does it himself.
                Why does it matter who mccabe's wife voted for?

Comment

They've been doing this crepe (using the govt administrations for political gain) for decades.
                  Trump does it himself.
                  It was Ohr’s wife. I can’t trust you to understand the plot if you can’t keep up with the players.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

That pretty much sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        What we DO know is that a British “spy”, that stated he hated trump and would do anything to keep him from winning, was paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to write this “dossier”,

If you answer me with my posts, you aren’t answering me.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          It was Ohr’s wife. I can’t trust you to understand the plot if you can’t keep up with the players.

Really. Mccabes wife was the one who took 700,000 from the clintons to run for a senate seat. No possible influence there.

Comment

Trump does it himself.

So it’s fine with you. The FBI gets warrants to spy on AMERICANS, using a dossier compiled by a British spy, that he wrote for the DNC, paid for by the Clinton campaign, that was intentionally leaked to the media so THAT would be the second evidence justifying a FISA warrant, which was renewed without telling the FISA court that the spy had been labeled “unreliable” as a source, and that the media got the info used as a SECOND source from HIM, while the FBI agents talk among themselves in emails plotting how to get a sitting potus removed from office...you good with that?

Comment

You know he's good with that. Make sure he understands it was a rhetorical question...

Comment

Yes.
                                And they went way over board with the tactics this time because they just knew Hillary would win. And we'd never be the wiser.

Comment

Working...
                                X