Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMain View Post
    Another view on this is a suspected agent of a Russia (Carter Page), either by choice or by being duped, was hired as a senior foreign policy advisor to the Trump campaign. The FISA court review of volumes of information by 4 judges, 4 times believed there was significant information to warrant surveillance of Carter Page since 2013. Note the Muller investigation started in May and the Page surveillance started later in September so no connection to stopping the investigation. Opinion...the Russians are smiling.

Page was cleared of any wrong doing in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMain View Post
      oh....the dossier has never been disproven.

Neither has the theory that Obama was born in Kenya.

Comment

I don’t have a twitter account, but regularly check to see what James Woods tweets. If you don’t you should. It’s pure gold.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
          So let me get this straight. The FBI used surveillance against Carter Page because they said he might be an agent of a foreign government using information from Christopher Steele who was an agent of a foreign government
          Enough to make your head explode.

The argument now is, it doesent matter where the intel originated, just whether it was factual. When did they suddenly get all concerned with facts?

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
            True. What we DO know is that a British “spy”, that stated he hated trump and would do anything to keep him from winning, was paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to write this “dossier”, give it to the FBI agents that repeatedly stated THEY would do anything to keep trump from winning, (and investigated the secret emails Clinton used on personal servers that ended up hacked by foreigners, and exonerated her for that)leaked it to the media and used the media “evidence” and the dossier to get a fisa warrant, continued to be advised by this Brit, and neglected to mention to these fisa judges that they had knowledge of the DNC and Clinton campaign paying for it from the start.
            I’m sure any lawyer would tear this a new ******* if it ever goes to court. Dossier faked or not.
            In October 2015, during the Republican primary campaign, The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer, hired the American research firm Fusion GPS to conduct general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates.[1] For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee on May 3, 2016, The Free Beacon stopped funding research on him.[2][22][23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              In October 2015, during the Republican primary campaign, The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer, hired the American research firm Fusion GPS to conduct general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates.[1] For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee on May 3, 2016, The Free Beacon stopped funding research on him.[2][22][23]
              Researching a political foe and using the full measure of the FBI aren’t quite the same...

Comment

Trey Gowdy:
                As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

They had Surveillance on Page SINCE 2013 WHEN THEY HAD RECORDINGS FROM RUSSIAN SPIES THAT CARTER WAS THEIR PAID AGENT

Hilarious. Yeah, bigger than nixon...bigger than benghazi. This will be a nothing burger. What does James Woods have to say on it? Nothing will come of this. We are rubes. TGFT

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Researching a political foe and using the full measure of the FBI aren’t quite the same...
                  I agree. They played their hand. They lost

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

And?

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                      And?
                      What we DO know is that a British “spy”, that stated he hated trump and would do anything to keep him from winning, was paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to write this “dossier”,

Comment

60 years later and we're crying over a 4-page letter.

This too: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Comment

Ex

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            [ATTACH]895024[/ATTACH]
                            He committed crimes.
                            Hes no ****in hero.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Hopefully this is the start of much more info coming out. We don't know much and this memo doesn't excite me a lot. Muellers investigation has gone on way too long for sure. But I'm also wondering why both wray and rosenstein advised Trump against releasing the info. Those are his hand picked guys. If they have something to hide from the memo they should be fired. If not then Trump shouild listen to them.
                              Everybody now is concerned that this is the beginning of the end of LE doing business as usual, even if illegal or suspect.
                              Exposing nefarious tactics by the FBI and DOJ was not even a thought until they messed with TRUMP.
                              Slowly draining the swamp, as he promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                Neither has the theory that Obama was born in Kenya.

nice

Comment

Working...
                                X