Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    I read Twitter all the time and never twitter back to the crazies until this morning.
    Is there a way to know if he has read your reply? Does that mean he already has 26,000 reply's to that comment?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Yea I know it's big but I was hoping for so much more..
      When Slick Willy had that conversation with Lynch on the plane and shortly after that Comey giving Wonder Woman a free pass on the e-mail scandal I had pretty much already put 2+2 together and figured the Russia scandal was all manufactured to bring Trump down.. The MSM media gave it away actually..
      They proved that there would be "no holds barred" on bringing him down, including a constant flow of fake news and lies.. This was all orchestrated by the political left which I knew Comey was a part of.. Now I was clueless as to what Comey's pencil neck minions where doing behind the scenes.. But now we know..
      My fear is that it is not ****ing enough to be ignored. The media is complicit in this, or at the very least were made a pawn, so they have what little reputation they still have to protect by ignoring and downplaying this.. until it goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Is there a way to know if he has read your reply? Does that mean he already has 26,000 reply's to that comment?
        He might read it but yeah I am on of thousands. Its funny to read them.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          You must have a completely different set of experiences with criminal investigations including state and federal court than I do.

I doubt I would be in the same league with any investigator of a criminal case.
          But I know what the law is regarding illegally obtained warrants. If they are illegally obtained, they are null and void. Any evidence found using one is inadmissible , UNLESS this evidence could be validated by another means not requiring a warrant .
          If the Investigators knowingly use an illegally obtained warrant, they are breaking the law and are subject to criminal charges.
          If they use a lie to obtain a warrant, that’s an illegal warrant.
          If they lie to a judge or FISA court to obtain a warrant, that’s an illegal warrant.
          I’m I am incorrect about any of these points, please tell me which one, and why.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            I'm thinking this could likely be true.

- Dossier leaked to yahoo.

- yahoo reporting it used as confirmation of truth by same people who leaked it.

- Judge issues warrant based on yahoo "verification".

Seems like a pretty weak standard.
            They likely flipped a judge too. Non one in this chain believed there would be any repercussions. Because President Hillary was going to not only save, but promote and enrich them all.

This makes even more sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
              I doubt I would be in the same league with any investigator of a criminal case.
              But I know what the law is regarding illegally obtained warrants. If they are illegally obtained, they are null and void. Any evidence found using one is inadmissible , UNLESS this evidence could be validated by another means not requiring a warrant .
              If the Investigators knowingly use an illegally obtained warrant, they are breaking the law and are subject to criminal charges.
              If they use a lie to obtain a warrant, that’s an illegal warrant.
              If they lie to a judge or FISA court to obtain a warrant, that’s an illegal warrant.
              I’m I am incorrect about any of these points, please tell me which one, and why.
              I agree with all of those points. But that being said the investigation does not get shut down. I have read the charter for the investigation signed by Rod Rosenstein. He is authorizing Mueller to investigate any links between the Trump campaign and Russia, any matters that ARISE out of the investigation AND any violation of Federal law. He claims this investigation is necessary because of the testimony of James Comey from March of 2017. In that March of 2017 hearing many issues involving Russia's possible influence were discussed. So the dossier does not appear to be the SOLE basis of the investigation.

So the investigation remains a fishing expedition and any evidence illegally obtained will not be admissible in court.

Comment

For those who think this isn't a big deal, remember when Nunez started to speak of this last year they called him crazy. Then they hit him with an ethics investigation to stop him from investigating this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  For those who think this isn't a big deal, remember when Nunez started to speak of this last year they called him crazy. Then they hit him with an ethics investigation to stop him from investigating this.
                  Didn't they remove him from a committee or something?

Comment

I agree with all of those points. But that being said the investigation does not get shut down. I have read the charter for the investigation signed by Rod Rosenstein. He is authorizing Mueller to investigate any links between the Trump campaign and Russia, any matters that ARISE out of the investigation AND any violation of Federal law. He claims this investigation is necessary because of the testimony of James Comey from March of 2017. In that March of 2017 hearing many issues involving Russia's possible influence were discussed. So the dossier does not appear to be the SOLE basis of the investigation.

So the investigation remains a fishing expedition and any evidence illegally obtained will not be admissible in court.

We will see. I haven’t seen any mention of any FISA warrants NOT connected to the faked dossier.
                    And regardless of what ANYONE told anyone else to do in an investigation, or who signed off on it, if it was done illegally, it’s a violation of rights. This will be THE topic of discussion with the courts and rankings by FBI officials for weeks.

Comment

Didn't they remove him from a committee or something?
                      No but they tried!

Comment

Another view on this is a suspected agent of a Russia (Carter Page), either by choice or by being duped, was hired as a senior foreign policy advisor to the Trump campaign. The FISA court review of volumes of information by 4 judges, 4 times believed there was significant information to warrant surveillance of Carter Page since 2013. Note the Muller investigation started in May and the Page surveillance started later in September so no connection to stopping the investigation. Opinion...the Russians are smiling.

Comment

oh....the dossier has never been disproven.

Comment

Originally posted by TMain View Post
                            Hard to prove a negative. Comey said in his testimony it was not verified.

Comment

Another view on this is a suspected agent of a Russia (Carter Page), either by choice or by being duped, was hired as a senior foreign policy advisor to the Trump campaign. The FISA court review of volumes of information by 4 judges, 4 times believed there was significant information to warrant surveillance of Carter Page since 2013. Note the Muller investigation started in May and the Page surveillance started later in September so no connection to stopping the investigation. Opinion...the Russians are smiling.

Those judges that issued the warrant and renewed it were not told the dossier was leaked by the Brit to the media, nor were they told that the info the media did have was directly from the same dossier. They were not informed that the FBI knew that. The FBI knew all the evidence they presented was not unrelated. It was all from one source, manipulated by the FBI and this British national, hired by the DNC. And carter page had nothing that warranted investigation unless the dossier was used as a reason.
                              If Russians are smiling, it’s because our FBI is using a page out of the KGB “coup cook book” to prevent a candidate to win an election, or remove him if he did.

Comment

True. What we DO know is that a British “spy”, that stated he hated trump and would do anything to keep him from winning, was paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to write this “dossier”, give it to the FBI agents that repeatedly stated THEY would do anything to keep trump from winning, (and investigated the secret emails Clinton used on personal servers that ended up hacked by foreigners, and exonerated her for that)leaked it to the media and used the media “evidence” and the dossier to get a fisa warrant, continued to be advised by this Brit, and neglected to mention to these fisa judges that they had knowledge of the DNC and Clinton campaign paying for it from the start.
                                I’m sure any lawyer would tear this a new ******* if it ever goes to court. Dossier faked or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X