Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    Texansfan? Nothing?
    LoL I've not been keeping up with this stupid 4 page letter.
    The Amazon announcement this week has actually hit me harder and given me lots of new business.

Again, it's not obamacare and this will put bread on my table for quite a long time
    Last edited by texansfan; 02-02-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      So confirmation that our highest law enforcement agency was part of a coup to keep a candidate out of office, then tried and have him removed from office is a let down? This is the biggest political scandal in American history. Yes, there were suspicions and a lot of us knew this was going on. But this is is actual confirmation. This is a big deal.

This isn't over either. There is more to come.

Also, you are just cruel for posting that picture!
      Im with you on this. I don't expect to see all the players perp walked tomorrow or anything but this is confirmation. As long as it is speculation the MSM can lie away about it and seem credible to their base. Now its no longer speculation, they are lying about what are obvious facts because they are complicit in the entire narrative. Same reason Comey came out yesterday talking crap, same as McCain, same as FBI leadership.. GUILTY

Comment

So confirmation that our highest law enforcement agency was part of a coup to keep a candidate out of office, then tried and have him removed from office is a let down? This is the biggest political scandal in American history. Yes, there were suspicions and a lot of us knew this was going on. But this is is actual confirmation. This is a big deal.

This isn't over either. There is more to come.
        Yea I know it's big but I was hoping for so much more..
        When Slick Willy had that conversation with Lynch on the plane and shortly after that Comey giving Wonder Woman a free pass on the e-mail scandal I had pretty much already put 2+2 together and figured the Russia scandal was all manufactured to bring Trump down.. The MSM media gave it away actually..
        They proved that there would be "no holds barred" on bringing him down, including a constant flow of fake news and lies.. This was all orchestrated by the political left which I knew Comey was a part of.. Now I was clueless as to what Comey's pencil neck minions where doing behind the scenes.. But now we know..
        Last edited by PondPopper; 02-02-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Yea I know it's big but I was hoping for so much more..
          When Slick Willy had that conversation with Lynch on the plane and shortly after that Comey giving Wonder Woman a free pass on the e-mail scandal I had pretty much already put 2+2 together and figured the Russia scandal was all manufactured to bring Trump down.. The MSM media gave it away actually..
          They proved that there would be "no holds barred" and bringing him down including a constant flow of fake news and lies.. This was all orchestrated by the political left which I knew Comey was a part of.. Now I was clueless as to what Comey's pencil neck minions where doing behind the scenes.. But now we know..

Yeah a lot of this has been pretty obvious for those paying attention. There will be more to come, this isn't all of it. What we have been discussing is just a summary. There are literally millions of pages with this memo. There is going to be more "enlightening" .

Comment

Yeah a lot of this has been pretty obvious for those paying attention. There will be more to come, this isn't all of it. What we have been discussing is just a summary. There are literally millions of pages with this memo. There is going to be more "enlightening" .
            Expose them and then lock them up..

And someone needs to pay back the $12 million of tax payers money that was spent on this fake Russia crap

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Expose them and then lock them up..

And someone needs to pay back the $12 million of tax payers money that was spent on this fake Russia crap
              Don't forget about Benghazi

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                As I said, if this was one of us that had illegal warrants on us, yes. You can bet your *** the investigation would be over. Any court in this country would throw it out.
                This investigation is so tainted, Mueller can’t fix it. He won’t be fired. Why would trump fire him? He has nothing. He knows it. Trump knows it. If he did, he would have shown it BEFORE this was made public to give him any kind of relavency. That was his only play. Now we know he has nothing. Trump will let this play out and beat the dems over the heads with it at the mid terms.
                You must have a completely different set of experiences with criminal investigations including state and federal court than I do.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    and people complain about Trump using Twitter

Comment

I figg'r the next thing the DemoKrauts will try to do is get their version of this summary released... that'll cloud the water a bit and the MSM will jump on that one as the gospel and use it to try to shoot down this memo... It's those millions of pages of documents n testimonies that'll have to be sorted out... that could take YEARS... long enough that the perps and their beneficiaries will have long since cashed in and skipped town...

Comment

Haha. Coming from the guy who exonerated Hilldawg of any wrong doing before even interviewing her. James Comey is a soup sandwich.

What is the FBI and DOJ's job anyways? Allowing Terrorists to murder Texans? Selling guns to Cartels to incite political change? Fumbling the investigation of the murder of 60 Americans at a concert? Purging themselves, lying to Congress and refusing to step down from the AG position? Killing hostages in Houston? Making sure they don't let the Citizens they're supposed to protect and serve vote in someone they don't like?

I'm starting to lose track.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I read Twitter all the time and never twitter back to the crazies until this morning.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Haha. Coming from the guy who exonerated Hilldawg of any wrong doing before even interviewing her. James Comey is a soup sandwich.

What is the FBI and DOJ's job anyways? Allowing Terrorists to murder Texans? Selling guns to Cartels to incite political change? Fumbling the investigation of the murder of 60 Americans at a concert? Purging themselves, lying to Congress and refusing to step down from the AG position? Killing hostages in Houston? Making sure they don't let the Citizens they're supposed to protect and serve vote in someone they don't like?

I'm starting to lose track.
                            So I guess Comey thinks it is no big deal? What a loser

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                              So I guess Comey thinks it is no big deal? What a loser
                              Comey thinks is no big deal because he's one of the main perpetrators.

Comment

Since Comey is named in the memo as signing off on an illegal FISA Court warrant.....it just ensured that Trump did not commit obstruction of justice by firing Comey. Mueller's case is over.

Comment

Working...
                                X