Truth Be Told.....Pittsburg Steeler Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    I know one that played in the late 90s...

He stated that many ex Steelers made calls Sunday night letting them know the team disgraced the uniform with that BS...

He states he was told they won't be pulling that "hiding in the tunnel like cowards" crap again...
    I agree, it was a bad move. Read my first sentence. Was just sharing, that it wasn't done to be disrespectful.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
      he's a 300lb ex army ranger with three tours

i bet he's gotten none they don't have the stones
      I think you might be right...

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
        Read this morning it was down 11% from last year and 9% from last week
        FOX is reporting only 2% from last Sunday.. That wont do it..We need much more..

Comment

I will not watch a game again, until they fire every knee thug......

I might not even if they do.

Sort of like the baseball strike years ago, just never seemed the same after that

Comment

Ok, here we go. Looks like someone got to him or they ganged up on him. Peer pressure can be hell even on a Hero.

A quote from Villanueva,

“Unfortunately, I threw my teammates under the bus, unintentionally,” he said. “Every single time I see that picture of me, standing by myself, I feel embarrassed.”

The press says even his own Coach Mike Tomlin shamed him for being out there.

There may be some people out there with buyers remorse this morning after buying his jersey.
            Last edited by Ungawa; 09-26-2017, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              For everyone that's calling him a hero.... he is for his military service, but he has already apologized for standing out there by himself and letting his teammates down.
              He didn't let anyone down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                Yes, he came out and apologized for making the team look bad. Said he didn't make it up the tunnel in time and wasn't going to be disrespectful at that point.

Personally, I don't think he should have had any reason to apologize one way or the other. Tomlin kind of through him under the bus after the game too.

His jersey was flying off of shelves this morning though.
                He needs to make up his mind and not crawfish. He is trying to have it both ways. I respected him big time yesterday but if he is going to crawfish and say he didn't know they were not behind him then I am not buying it. Make up your mind, are you standing with your Army Rangers or are you going to side with a bunch of losers hiding in a tunnel. You can't have it both ways. Oh and Tomlin, you have no stones to throw him under the bus, I lost all respect for you and I had a lot of respect for you because of the way you always stood for the right thing. Well when you threw an Army Ranger under the bus I now know who you are. At least you exposed yourself.

These kneelers have not seen their fathers casket with a flag draped on it right before being lowered into the their grave and had a military man hand your mom the flag. If you ever see this for your own father you will never accept disrespecting the Great American Flag EVER.

Go to Canada NFL, or go to HELL....

RD

Comment

The only decent human on that team. GO ARMY!

Comment

I'd like to see him get Tomlin by the throat for just a minute or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I'd like to see him get Tomlin by the throat for just a minute or so.
                      I completely agree, Tomlin exposed himself yesterday, at least we know who he is now, a complete loser in regards the service men and women who have fought and died for this country. He should never wear anything that symbolizes the fighting men and women of this country ever again. He's a complete disgrace to the armed forces of this country.

RD

Comment

I have to agree with Buff on this one, I was done when baseball went on strike. I haven't watched or supported professional sports since. I rank their opinions on life and hardships right up there with our hollywood superstars!

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
                          He didn't let anyone down.

Those where his words not mine. He obviously felt like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                            He needs to make up his mind and not crawfish. He is trying to have it both ways. I respected him big time yesterday but if he is going to crawfish and say he didn't know they were not behind him then I am not buying it. Make up your mind, are you standing with your Army Rangers or are you going to side with a bunch of losers hiding in a tunnel. You can't have it both ways. Oh and Tomlin, you have no stones to throw him under the bus, I lost all respect for you and I had a lot of respect for you because of the way you always stood for the right thing. Well when you threw an Army Ranger under the bus I now know who you are. At least you exposed yourself.

These kneelers have not seen their fathers casket with a flag draped on it right before being lowered into the their grave and had a military man hand your mom the flag. If you ever see this for your own father you will never accept disrespecting the Great American Flag EVER.

Go to Canada NFL, or go to HELL....

RD
                            Very well said, my friend.

As my Dad always said
                            "You get nothing out of riding the fence except a sore back side".

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              For everyone that's calling him a hero.... he is for his military service, but he has already apologized for standing out there by himself and letting his teammates down.
                              So he's not a complete Hero?

Comment

He may have "Disappointed" the other 52 guys in the locker room. That's fine...because he sure as hell made his service brothers proud (Far more than the # in the NFL), and has certainly gained many many fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X