Sessions to testify today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Just remember through all of this that its ultimately the Republicans doing this to Trump. The dems have neither the House or the Senate. The dems are a bunch of rabid dogs out to get Trump and the Republicans who also hate trump are making sure that the gate stays unlatched so the dogs can get out.
    The sad, hard truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
      Well stated gentlemen and I would say if the Repugnants don't get behind Trump, they and ultimately WE are the ones that lose. If the so called conservatives continue this game my candidates will be write ins from here on out because they prove they are no different.
      We have been losing for a long time. I am taking notes as to who's knives are currently in my back. When it comes to politics, I do not forget, never forgive and vote accordingly. I will be watching who is misbehaving according to the policies of me.

Comment

Ah, gentlemen... the theater has begun.

Comment

Ah, gentlemen... the theater has begun.
          Are you talking about the troll or the hearing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Are you talking about the troll or the hearing?

Haha, so far not in this thread. He is still stuck arguing climate change to evolutionists on an Aunt Tifa thread.

Comment

Would the CFR that Sessions quotes prevent Mueller from investigating? Since he has hired Clinton attorney's to help with the investigation and he is best of buds with Comey.

Comment

Pretty strong opening statement. I think he pretty much neutered any of their false narratives.

Comment

Swamp donkey Warner is trying to be clever.

Comment

Jeff Beauregard Sessions: "I ain't do nuffin!"

Comment

Milk toast grew a pair. He is now cinnamon toast crunch.

Comment

Haha, so far not in this thread. He is still stuck arguing climate change to evolutionists on an Aunt Tifa thread.
                        No no. We have a Texans fan in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          No no. We have a Texans fan in this one.
                          In comparison to the other one the Texans fan seems harmless today. That other one was getting my blood pressure up. We can disagree all day long on here but the personal insults when your argument is losing gets me riled up.

Comment

In comparison to the other one the Texans fan seems harmless today. That other one was getting my blood pressure up. We can disagree all day long on here but the personal insults when your argument is losing gets me riled up.
                            Hey!
                            I never throw personal insults because I know none of you personally.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              Hey!
                              I never throw personal insults because I know none of you personally.
                              This is true.

He will poke you in the eye but he won't call you names!

Comment

But you're mouthing off about Sessions who happens to be a close friend to my best friend.
                                I've been around the guy almost 20 years and never got that DC politician slime feel like I get when around his counterparts (Sessions and my best friend alike).

Comment

Working...
                                X