More judges taking power away from POTUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    What is the time frame on the SCOTUS decision? How many more terrorists will be in the country by the time this happens?

Could have all been avoided if he wouldn't say and tweet stupid stuff. That is my point.
    He got elected off of saying those things, circular argument.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      He got elected off of saying those things, circular argument.
      So he would not have been elected without him speaking of religious exclusions? That is a sad commentary. What about the rest of the question?

Comment

Is he not just simply reinforcing a travel ban put in place by his predecessor? Now all of a sudden all these liberal judges are banning the order. Just another fine example of liberal hypocrisy.

Hey all you liberal morons that think Trump is anti-muslim, go take a look at the arms deal he just made.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
          Then who is missing the point ? Trump campaign rhetoric is no different than Ayatollah Obama rhetoric.

So he said ban all Muslims, ban all women, all Mexicans,,, ban the whole creaking world on the campaign !!!!

But what does EXACTLY does this order read and say ???? Obviously it is not a wide scope to ban ALL Muslims,,, duh ! Muslims from any other country can come except those listed countries.

Judges are being A political and this is scarey! They are reading words that are not on the order. Until an order comes that says ban all Muslims these judges are out of order and should be removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
          Or, if the judges did their sworn duty and followed the law by ruling on the wording in the EO, not by their "feelings"!
          You cant use logic with him....it does not work
          Besides, the President has the authority to ban anyone he wants for any length of time for reasons he deems appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Besides, the President has the authority to ban anyone he wants for any length of time for reasons he deems appropriate

In that case, tell him to hurry up and get to banning. I'm for banning ALL immigrants....for the time being. Particularly the illegal ones.

Speaking of logic, please share some of yours. I understand what judges are "supposed" to do. I also understand how a president is "supposed" to act. In this case, neither are holding up their end. But haven't seen one trump worshiper give him one ounce of the blame.....yet he deserves at least half. I thought you weren't supposed to "telegraph" your punches. Isn't that what he preaches? Don't go spouting off about religious bans and then try to put forth "middle eastern" bans. Just isn't smart.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Bingo.[emoji106]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

So he would not have been elected without him speaking of religious exclusions? That is a sad commentary. What about the rest of the question?

It pertains to the same premise. He ran on shutting down muslim immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  It pertains to the same premise. He ran on shutting down muslim immigration.

I know what he ran on. When will the SCOTUS fix his screw up?

Comment

[/B]

In that case, tell him to hurry up and get to banning. I'm for banning ALL immigrants....for the time being. Particularly the illegal ones.

Speaking of logic, please share some of yours. I understand what judges are "supposed" to do. I also understand how a president is "supposed" to act. In this case, neither are holding up their end. But haven't seen one trump worshiper give him one ounce of the blame.....yet he deserves at least half. I thought you weren't supposed to "telegraph" your punches. Isn't that what he preaches? Don't go spouting off about religious bans and then try to put forth "middle eastern" bans. Just isn't smart.
                    The blame lies with the liberals trying to derail Trump any way they can. BTW, sorry Hillary didn't win for you.

Comment

[/B]

I disagree with your summation of Trump. His campaign was built on law and order. The left became accustomed to lawlessness and felt it was their entitlement now.

The ban was written well and clear. I read it. What the judge is judging on is NOT written in the ban. It's stupendously ridiculous on his part. It's basicall a judge saying, hey [emoji1537] Libertards I'm with you and am willing to SA rice my dignity and sworn in duty and throw it away in order to make a statement that I'm with you libertards and want open borders and socialized medicine.

To this I say ,,, foooook off, Jeff Sessions, do your job and clear these freaks out ! They are not doing their jobs !

Comment

I disagree with your summation of Trump. His campaign was built on law and order. The left became accustomed to lawlessness and felt it was their entitlement now.

The ban was written well and clear. I read it. What the judge is judging on is NOT written in the ban. It's stupendously ridiculous on his part. It's basicall a judge saying, hey [emoji1537] Libertards I'm with you and am willing to SA rice my dignity and sworn in duty and throw it away in order to make a statement that I'm with you libertards and want open borders and socialized medicine.

To this I say ,,, foooook off, Jeff Sessions, do your job and clear these freaks out ! They are not doing their jobs !

x2

Comment

Power which the attorney general lacks (with good reason)...federal judges have to be impeached by the house.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                            Power which the attorney general lacks (with good reason)...federal judges have to be impeached by the house.

Time to get the wrecking ball started ! Sessions HAS to speak up ! Can't rely on the Supreme Court for such gross negligence of law interpretation!

Comment

We could just go with Abraham Lincoln's "Plan A". Just deport all the muslims, black people, mixed people, mutts, asians, indians, mezcans, etc until we can integrate more effectively. Oh, then theres literally no one left. Im for following biblical teachings. Let em come, we will provide what we can. Imagine being them, just for a minute. Fight hate with love. And a big stick.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by qWuARk556 View Post
                                We could just go with Abraham Lincoln's "Plan A". Just deport all the muslims, black people, mixed people, mutts, asians, indians, mezcans, etc until we can integrate more effectively. Oh, then theres literally no one left. Im for following biblical teachings. Let em come, we will provide what we can. Imagine being them, just for a minute. Fight hate with love. And a big stick.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                                Wow to that post.

I can imagine if I illegally went to ANY other country trying to take money from their government what would happen to me. I can imagine their LEO's beating me and for good reason. I can imagine me, with a straight face, telling them they need to speak MY language LOL....

It's not hate just because most people (with a brain) realize we can't have open borders without serious side affects. Simple can't let the whole world move here or we become like where they came from and everyone's screwed.

Comment

Working...
                                X